Warranty claim denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
question about the trucks, if one outta 10k ya'll sell( i know not relistic) somes back with a broken axle, are you gonna make him proove to the pound what he was hauling??

personaly i take a little prde in my car ive now had it for a year and a half i cleen it out bimonthly wipe it down and vacume it get rid of the clutter straighten the trunk area. not that it gathers clutter. 8,000 mile thats 6 months give or take a month or two. back then it was every week it was cleaned. what are you doing with clutter like that that could be incrimmanating???

i'm gonna say this and probably a few more:

kerry, you probably are a stand up guy and you probably know your stuff. but, your work ethic sucks. if you didn't go through those then one of your team members did. then it just when straight downhill from there. and then when your boy got on here and posted all that crap, well he's retardidly stupid for doing so and i hope to god you beat that into his head

but i hope you do do better than that the next time anything like this ever comes around

I agree and have apologize for that. 4 times now.I dont know who that is. I am the one who found the timeslips and tickets. They were in the way of removing the screws in the center console. Your right I am told all the time that my ethics suck. The right thing to do was to deny to car when it first came in. When there is rubber stuck to the inside of the fender I should have denied it then. I work for mazda and had there not been 5 time slips and 4 tickets in my way I would have screwed mazda. so yes your right. my bad. I dont keep track who goes into peoples cars. not my responsibility.

scary thought right there, explains your dookie stains though haha

Keep calling me out and I will have to explain that I ass ****** my girlfriend at the time with the back seat down and her head under the Kenwood subwoofer rack. I can do this all day, people.

Keep calling me out and I will have to explain that I ass ****** my girlfriend at the time with the back seat down and her head under the Kenwood subwoofer rack. I can do this all day, people.

see i knew there was a good story behind it

kocher now we can have a drink....guys glasses up....CHEERS....no dude it's all good trust me everyone pobably makes that first mistake going in but that 'guy' who says your his friend needs be shot he's what got this going the bad way. i know i over react i got screwedbut i got over it.....in fact haven't been back since.....100k and not one problem.....

LOL, you made some love stains!!!

Which brings up an interesting topic, strangest thing a tech has found in a car!

a stolen car brought to us with 4 large adult toys sitting on the seat....that was very uncomfortable when she came in to get her belongings. (bolt)

so just a hypothetical question kerry: a broken shifter, often, random or just a one in a million chace?

edit: just curious NEVER heard of it before

a stolen car brought to us with 4 large adult toys sitting on the seat....that was very uncomfortable when she came in to get her belongings. (bolt)

you should have asked to hold the camera, what's uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back