Can you check my Versatune log?

lavishauto

:
2007 mazdaspeed3
Hi,

2018 was the last time ive been on Mazdas247, so it's kind of cool to come back!

However, I do have a question. Ive got a log of me doing a 3rd to 4th gear WOT pull, once i shift into 4th the car bogs down. If i were to guess, id say my TPS/throttle body is on its way out. While im at steady speed, the car hiccups or feels like cruise control is on while going down a slight decline.

Can someone look over my Log and tell me if im correct on that? If not, could you tell me what could be going on?

From what i see is once i shift into 4th, my AFR goes rich, my throttle and fuel pressure declines as RPMs increase. i am unsure how to attach a log so hopefully you can copy and paste the link.

I appreciate your time!

Jacob Miller

Welcome back!

Have you tried contacting @VersaTune

Maybe they can provide some insight...:)
Hi!

I have! Unfortunately, what they said was theyll look at the Tune to make sure it isnt tune related and didnt get back to me afterwards. So im going to assume the tune is fine? Haha.

I did another pull and when im at WOT my throttle said it went to 30%. I kept into throttle and could tell when my throttle went wide open before i looked at second log.

Im not saying im 100% that my throttle is funky, this is just what im seeing in my logs. I also see my fuel pressure goes down when throttle goes down. But id think itd still say im going wide open, even if fuel pressure drops.

Back