show, raynham, ma june 11th

JZProwler said:
Is there anywhere nearby I can meet you guys so I can cruise in with ya? Maybe my car will still be all shiny and purty(minus my amazingly crappy looking wheels =\ )

so you hooking up with us at my house at 8:30?

Not sure if im gonna make it, send me your address and lets leave it at if im not there by 8:30 then no. hopefully ill be able to pull it off

a223818 said:
Mark, good luck, sorry I will miss this.

too bad bruce, so close, and i bet they'll have just a ton of cars too drool over!! see ya next time!

JZProwler said:
Not sure if im gonna make it, send me your address and lets leave it at if im not there by 8:30 then no. hopefully ill be able to pull it off

pm'd you

well, i'm done...no new valve cover...i was waiting on the wires and about an hour agao realized i never ordered them...stupid!!
anyway, we'll seee what happens...it supposed to be a great weather day after all the rain we've had so no matter what..i'll be outside chillin and check out all the cars!!

Well turns out I won't be going tomorrow. I just got a new job and I'll be getting my feet wet tomorrow. I talked to my friends dad and he wants to take me in on his plumbing business, couldn't pass it up. Hope you guys have fun and post some pics! -Joe D.

Old age getting to your brain now Mark...hehe. Dang, that sucks though. Would have really topped off the engine bay for the show. Well, I spent most of my day cleaning the car as well. Can't wait for the rain to pass. It shall be a great show! See ya soon.

altspace said:
Old age getting to your brain now Mark...hehe. Dang, that sucks though. Would have really topped off the engine bay for the show. Well, I spent most of my day cleaning the car as well. Can't wait for the rain to pass. It shall be a great show! See ya soon.

(poke) careful josh!!! you'll be there someday too!!

sorry i couldnt make it guys. I havnt been feeling my best and i just couldnt get myself out of bed this morning, hope it was a good show, and i want to see pics!

Mark won! Well...in best of Mazda class. Congrats man. Pics of the show coming soon. It was a perfect day. There's another show coming up July 9th I believe. More info on that later.

altspace said:
Mark won! Well...in best of Mazda class. Congrats man. Pics of the show coming soon. It was a perfect day. There's another show coming up July 9th I believe. More info on that later.

haha...i was surprised! fun day, wish more of you could have come out!!

Congrats Mark! It was well deserved! On a side note, I finished the install today. Boost gauge and turbo timer aren't completely hooked up, that'll be done tomorrow. Other than that, everything is back in, tightened, fluids in, just has to be started! I'm waiting till tomorrow morning to try and start it to let the silicone on the oil pan dry and harden. I'll be updating my posts w/ today's work, but first I'm going to eat and to the movies.

thanks all! well i had a one in 4 chance or a 25% chance to win...it was me josh and a spicy orange msp with a full body kit/molded in, and a stock black msp.
some of the hot rods and other cars were really nice!
there was a 40's ford hot rod that was once billy gibbons car..cool ride!
0760322694.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51198858_.jpg

altspace said:
congrats! can't wait for the pics! how was the shine out in the sun?

Astral said:
congrats! can't wait for the pics! how was the shine out in the sun?

brilliant! i owe you man! your hard work paid off....thanks again oleg!

Back