dinner meet?

Ok, friday works for us....we'll bring the new Focus for all to see. I will drop a message to Ryan since we'll be in his neck of the woods.

Ouch. :/ The one day I can't do again! lol Oh well, have a beer for me Marko/Oleg ! :)

Yeah I forgot my girlfriend is showing her play that she has been stage managing for on Friday. :( Oh well.

im a maybe for coming out to this friday. it really depends on where im working that day! ill know more tomorrow when i go in :)

Not trying to start anything Mark (or anyone else)..... if it makes it easier for the MA peeps, why don't you move to somewhere local to you and the CT peeps can come if they can? Then the CT peeps can set up a meet in CT and the MA peeps can come if they can?

As for the 'Wooster' location, I'm still waiting for confirmation from James if he's available to go.

Will have to see if Friday will be possible, may be making an unexpected trip out to Buffalo, girlfriend's mom isn't doing very well. I'll let you know as we get closer to Friday.

yes jenn, lets have our own BETTER nepoc dinner :D

im still a maybe, not sure where im working on friday just yet so just plan it for wherever and if i can make it, i will!

I'm in for Woostah or Dedham. I mentioned the dinner to Ryan who is close to Woostah...not sure if he'll make it if we do Legacy. In general, I think Woostah is easier for me because i can use 495 instead of 128. But i'll be there regardless.

Not trying to start anything Mark (or anyone else)..... if it makes it easier for the MA peeps, why don't you move to somewhere local to you and the CT peeps can come if they can? Then the CT peeps can set up a meet in CT and the MA peeps can come if they can?

As for the 'Wooster' location, I'm still waiting for confirmation from James if he's available to go.
sure, whatever jen...i'm just trying to have a little summa get together...i'm open to anything
yes jenn, lets have our own BETTER nepoc dinner :D
jerk!
im still a maybe, not sure where im working on friday just yet so just plan it for wherever and if i can make it, i will!
cool...you better come!
I'm in for wormtown on Friday if it stays there.
:)
These 2 CT peeps will be there....
nice!

what time is good? 7?

Back