bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
when: fri 8/5
time: 7:00 - ?
where: brew city - woosta, ma http://www.brew-city.com/
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=title3>
Brew City Grill & Brew House
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=title2>
104 Shrewsbury Street
Worcester, MA 01604
(508) 752-3862​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
i'll see if they do reservations

Last edited:
How about Sunset Bar & Grill in Allston? Or the Yard House in Legacy Place Mall over in Norwood? Those two places you can never go wrong with. :)

providence mall sounds reasonable for me :). ive wanted to go out there again for a while now so I am in when something gets figured out!

Providence Place? lol I guess I'm in as long as it's later in the day... it takes me an hour to get there, and given I get out of work around 5pm... I won't be getting there till almost 8pm. My ex used to live over there, so I'm definitely familiar with the traffic there. :(

I dunno, I'm still voting for either Yard House or SunSet... more leaning towards Yard House.

DB would be about an hour for us CT folks, Yardhouse and Sunset or Wrentham will be about 2. As much as I love sunset I'd say thats a bad idea because parking around there is awful, I usually end up down by the Draft on Harvard Ave. I'd vote DB, preferably a Sun, Mon, Fri or Sat. I work in Norwalk on T, W, Th and thats a 90min drive just to get back to Hartford.

PS, they're opening a Yardhouse in Fenway. Pretty sure it's going where Boston Billiards used to be but there hasn't been an official announcement yet.

I can't do Providence...but Legacy Place in Dedham would work. We've also had good success with the Framingham area (John Harvards). Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me since I can come from work in Waltham.

*comes out of the woodwork*

Darn, I haven't signed in to this site FOREVER.

I can do a dinner meet. Wherever is OK with me. Most nights should be OK, but I need advance notice as I have a lot of random stuff come up. Also, if work is crazy, I can't be there much earlier than 7-7:30PM.

- Oleg

I drive under Providence Place on the way home from work every day, live about 2 miles from it, so if you guys decide to have it there, it's an easy join for me.

i've never been to the yard house at legacy place...wanna try that? for the southerners, it's right off 95/128 area...
Yard House Restaurant

200 Legacy Pl, Dedham, MA 02026

attachment.php

Attachments

• Yard House.JPG
    Yard House.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 213
I'm down for Yard House. I think Oleg is down too. ;) He really liked the selection last time we went. I'll even drive Serenity for this meet too and leave Ruby at home. :D Am I allowed to bring the girlfriend if she's available that day?

bit of a haul for me so im probably out. unless some kind of event happens the weekend of august 12th. ill be in the boston area then for the weekend

too much of a haul for a weeknight, (2hrs, 3.5 if I'm coming from Norwalk), would have to be Saturday or Sunday. I'd still much prefer Providence. Alternatively Worcester ends up being about an hour away from everyone, just a thought.

...except for Reut, he's in a haul for just about anywhere other than New Haven or Providence.

Last edited:
Too far for us on a weeknight too. I second Brian's comments about Worcester or Providence.

I could make it as well but only one weekends ,working during the week and get out late + trip and I won't be able to make it on time.

if we have a ct peeps who'll come if we move it to worcester...maybbe we'll do that? anyone?

Latest posts

Back