show, raynham, ma june 11th

I'll be there, I requested the day off like I said I would. I won't be entering OBVIOULSY but I will have my g/f and 7 month old twins with me. -Joe D.

As long as nothing else pops up, and I work that night, I'll be there. You don't have to pre-register do you? just show up there from 9-11?

Sorry, not gonna be able to make this. My concert is 12:30-3:00 in Sharon. There was a typo on the website.

altspace said:
I bet she's smooth as glass Mark. Let me know if you need anything.

thanks man! hey, i frogot you had painted that hot wheel!!

Attachments

• mp5 model.jpg
    mp5 model.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 64
altspace said:
Hey Mark, want me to meet you at your house in the morning?

sure, i have to register at 9, i;ll already have my vehicle # so it should be a big deal...be at my house by 8:30...?

bazooka joe said:
sure, i have to register at 9, i;ll already have my vehicle # so it should be a big deal...be at my house by 8:30...?
hey mark, i took friday off so i can help you polish her up. give me a call to settle the details.

Astral said:
hey mark, i took friday off so i can help you polish her up. give me a call to settle the details.

okay, great! i'll call you thursday...night...i'm in philly right now...thanks man!!

"There's alot of culture there."

Sorry, I'm just sick of hearing that stupid Southwest commerical they play non-stop during baseball games.

chuyler1 said:
"There's alot of culture there."
/
Sorry, I'm just sick of hearing that stupid Southwest commerical they play non-stop during baseball games.

haha...how the box coming along?

Is there anywhere nearby I can meet you guys so I can cruise in with ya? Maybe my car will still be all shiny and purty(minus my amazingly crappy looking wheels =\ )

JZProwler said:
Is there anywhere nearby I can meet you guys so I can cruise in with ya? Maybe my car will still be all shiny and purty(minus my amazingly crappy looking wheels =\ )

you can come to my house if you want, i'm only 10 mins from the venue...let me know and i cn give you directions..josh is meeting me there too

Well, it looks like I'll either be missing this or our beer/food night. The part I'm waiting on should be here Friday, so I can either continue working and hopefully finish Friday night and make the show on Sunday. OR, I can go out to eat Friday night, Saturday I have a wedding to go to after work, and work on the car on Sunday. Also, all my help is going away on Sunday, so I'm completely on my own. What to do?!?!?

you can register there...you're coming to my house at 8:30, right? anyone else that wants to head over with us let me know...jeremy??

Back