Nwor auto-x september 16, 2012 @ toledo express airport

ok, what pressure should I should I set the trailer tires to?

Set them to whatever the side wall of the tire says or look up harbor freight trailer owners manual and go from there. I set mine on my trailer at 50psi.

As much as I enjoyed watching David blane till the am, it probably wasn't ideal. Lolz

Last edited:
^lol Good Times! What time do you think you'll be over here?

I think Phen is out, Larry, Jenny and Andrew are coming. Entries are @ 103, I am sure that they'll be a lot of walk ups

It probably won't be a whole lot of entries. Nationals was last weekend and the event at TEA before nationals usually have a little more participation because of people getting there cars around to go. I'm guessing there will be about 150 or maybe a little more which will give us about 4-5 runs.

good times yesterday, those tires are a lot of fun. I'm guessing I had at least 3 more seconds if I hadn't missed 3rd gear every single run, but at least I have an idea on how to fix it now.

Corey, tell April I'm not crazy

^lol I think see believes I'm more crazy, but I'm sure she would say the same about Marc too :) Still can't figure out why the hell my PS fluid is burning up and turning a milk coffee color. I guess the frontwire on the PS pump is a switch which allows the idle to raise or stay at a constant rpm for the extra load on the crank.

I think he post them on his fb page ro something like that. I'll have to ask someone about it or if I see him at the next race I'll talk to him for you.

you'll most likely have to look under miata with lipstick red wheels lol

Ha!

Even after the carnage of Spicy and Corey's MSP, it was still fun. Thanks again for the ride along Marc and Peach. T'was a long day, even longer for Marlon and Lauri. Glad you made it out, Chris. :)

^lol I think see believes I'm more crazy, but I'm sure she would say the same about Marc too :) Still can't figure out why the hell my PS fluid is burning up and turning a milk coffee color. I guess the frontwire on the PS pump is a switch which allows the idle to raise or stay at a constant rpm for the extra load on the crank.

Why am I crazy anyway?

The color in the fluid would be contamination possibly water in the system. You need to totally flush out your power steering system.

Ha!

Even after the carnage of Spicy and Corey's MSP, it was still fun. Thanks again for the ride along Marc and Peach. T'was a long day, even longer for Marlon and Lauri. Glad you made it out, Chris. :)

never a good thing when that happens but at least they got to get some runs in. the standing working corners was the worst. especially with that slow ass audi.

Thanks Evan! Thanks again to Marlon for the wheel/tires and Evan for the helmet AND Marc for the ride along AND Corey for letting me get 3/4 hours of crash time at his place lolz.

Ha!

No doubt it was a long day and we'll see what the damage is, may be detonation issue with the tune. Will no tomorrow after they take a look at it.

Thanks Evan! Thanks again to Marlon for the wheel/tires and Evan for the helmet AND Marc for the ride along AND Corey for letting me get 3/4 hours of crash time at his place lolz.

Chris it was our pleasure! The more you hab=ng with us Ohio Meeps, the more you see how we are. lauri and I always try to help people out as we have received helped from other people as well. We just pay it forward.

Last edited:
Why am I crazy anyway?

The color in the fluid would be contamination possibly water in the system. You need to totally flush out your power steering system.

Yep hopefully that will be done tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back