Nwor auto-x september 16, 2012 @ toledo express airport

Did you get the rear sway hooked up? Got your helmet or are you just going to borrow one? You can borrow mine, it's a medium.

Did you get the rear sway hooked up? Got your helmet or are you just going to borrow one? You can borrow mine, it's a medium.

Yeah, I installed new rear links last night and it didnt break the tab when I lowered it so. We shall see how it holds up. I have no helmet and was planning on borrowing one either from a nice person or a loner from the event.

Also, I should have a really nice gift for you by then as well.

We might make the trip to watch. Maybe this time I won't forget my helmet and I could do some ride alongs. I would like to get an earlier start this time too.

Lets meet at the rest stop after the 480 merge on to the turn pike. Evan do you remember what time we met there?

I want to say 6:30am. But I smoke a lot of weed so my memory isn't all that great...

I was thinking about leaving my place at that time, how about 6:45?

Also, Marc:

what is a safe speed I can drive with the trailer so I don't brake anything in the drivetrain?

I have an extra helmet too if anyone needs one for ride alongs.

I was thinking about leaving my place at that time, how about 6:45?

Also, Marc:

what is a safe speed I can drive with the trailer so I don't brake anything in the drivetrain?

You can probably drive 75 mph with it just check the tire pressures on the trailer and make sure the lugnuts are tight.
Also check that the trailer hitch is has the pin thru the receiver. you don't want to loose the trailer at highway speeds they tend to bounce around a bit.

6:45 is ok with me at the rest stop.

NWOR-SCCA 2012 Season, Event #8 Entry List
Total Entry Count: 97

NWOR-SCCA 2012 Season, Event #8 - Toledo Express Airport (Swanton, OH)

You can probably drive 75 mph with it just check the tire pressures on the trailer and make sure the lugnuts are tight.
Also check that the trailer hitch is has the pin thru the receiver. you don't want to loose the trailer at highway speeds they tend to bounce around a bit.

6:45 is ok with me at the rest stop.

ok, what pressure should I should I set the trailer tires to?

Back