Nwor auto-x september 16, 2012 @ toledo express airport

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
In light of the fun we all had yesterday, I thought I would post up the next airport event and see who will be interested in attending September's event. If you have never raced there is it is a fantastic surface with a helluva lot of grip. So with that being said, here is the potential sign up list. http://nworscca.com/2010-solo-schedule.html

1. Perro del Sol (Marlon)-SMF-Registered

2. Coppertone (Lauri)-SMFL-Registered

3. rally2003 (Corey)-SMF

4. eprx7-(Marc)-FP-Registered

5. fishdontbounce-Ivan-SMF (he said he is going to run)

6. A.J. Kulish-SMF-Registered

7. Princess Peach (Pablo)-SSM ?

8. Cleverfrog (Chris)-SMF-Registered

Last edited:
I'll be there!

1. Perro del Sol (Marlon)-SMF

2. Coppertone (Lauri)-SMF

3. rally2003 (Corey)-SMF

Not sure that I'm going to be able to escape from the farm and make it out. :(

Hopefully Pablo and Phen come out.....i am sure that their cars would love the asphalt for sure. Hopefully Chippy will have his car back and would come out and run with us too! Chris (Cleverfrog) is thinking about running with us too....Maybe Evan #2 will be off work and be able to run as well.....now who is else should come out and drive with us? Now if we can get Evan #1 to co-drive that would be a bit of a challenge, but we'll see if we can make it happen!

I'll have to fix up my strut sway bar bracket before this and replace that o2 sensor.

I'll have to fix up my strut sway bar bracket before this and replace that o2 sensor.

If you need any help with that let me know. What kind of suspension are you running?

I just registered too!

If you need any help with that let me know. What kind of suspension are you running?

I just registered too!

Stock MSP struts. I've got a piece of steel right here ready to be welded to the strut, I just have to wait for our lift here to be free one day.

Edit: Registered

Last edited:
I'll come and watch and be dead weight in yours cars again. Muhaha

Like last time, thoughs of you coming from out of town you are more than welcome to come and crash at my place again. I have plenty of floor space and living room furnature to sleep on and maybe a spare bedroom with more floor space. Just give me a pm. Barbaque and beer as always :)

Like last time, thoughs of you coming from out of town you are more than welcome to come and crash at my place again. I have plenty of floor space and living room furnature to sleep on and maybe a spare bedroom with more floor space. Just give me a pm. Barbaque and beer as always :)

Just have to keep your eyes peeled for decepticons (gun)

^Yes this is an autobot friendly crowd minus Jazz.

I want to come out to this so I'm a maybe right now. That Sunday is supposed to be when we have our monthly systems maintenance from 4am-10am. I typically get stuck working these too. I'm going to talk to my manager and see if I can get out of it for once lol.

Corey, maybe you'll get your pope DP in time for this :)

I might, but I would have to take it somewhere to get my Vibrant exhaust cut and flange welded to the end of the downpipe. I don't have a stanless steel setup for my welder.

Back