Nwor auto-x september 16, 2012 @ toledo express airport

Marlon, spicy sounded like it was struggling to get up to speed on the 2nd sweeper and out, how was it driving?

She was a bit I backed off of it, the first run was fine, the 2nd was faster and I lowered the boost, I think the WGA is going out......I will no more tomorrow on what, when why and how.....

Hmmm. Halfway sounds like overboost + knock = bent rod, but thats all speculation at this point, not being there and all

Hmmm. Halfway sounds like overboost + knock = bent rod, but thats all speculation at this point, not being there and all

I don't think 10-12 psi on K1 rods is overboost. Sounded exactly like my car when the rod bearing was paper thin. If it is the case hopefully the crank isn't bad too. I had to replace all the rod and main bearings along with another crank.

I don't think 10-12 psi on K1 rods is overboost. Sounded exactly like my car when the rod bearing was paper thin. If it is the case hopefully the crank isn't bad too. I had to replace all the rod and main bearings along with another crank.

QFT

I wonder if it was like Marlon said and the det. Pre det putting extra stress on the bearings maybe. Can only speculate until they disassemble her insides.

Correct guys, I hold that it is just that and we will see what the damage is.........I may have to get with our boy Cres and give hime more business. On a lighter not Lauri will download the pics and either PM or e mail you your shots. Chris, thanks for putting up the pics and great job driving yesterday for a noob. Looking forward to getting back out there again. Spoke with lauri and we think we are going to join NWOR and do as many events as we can....with them.

Correct guys, I hold that it is just that and we will see what the damage is.........I may have to get with our boy Cres and give hime more business. On a lighter not Lauri will download the pics and either PM or e mail you your shots. Chris, thanks for putting up the pics and great job driving yesterday for a noob. Looking forward to getting back out there again. Spoke with lauri and we think we are going to join NWOR and do as many events as we can....with them.

:) I beat you. lol, but you coasted across the line on your fast run. Just need some more XP. I may join as well even though it is a drive.

NORA runs things more efficiently, but the airport is so much fun. I'll go back, also sign up for a Pro SOLO

I'll be doing the national event next year along with another one so I can go to Nebraska to compete at the National event. The car and driver mod has a little ways to go before next years fun.

Next year it will be a national tour event at the Toledo airport correct? I will be doing that one. Hopefully I can have my car prepped closer to a nationally competitive level by then.

As you can see, I have my main man assisting me with Spicy!!

Marlon

I handle all the parts sales, so do you know what options you need for the M400?

Sylvain Tremblay
SpeedSource Inc.

I'll be doing the national event next year along with another one so I can go to Nebraska to compete at the National event. The car and driver mod has a little ways to go before next years fun.
Cory you only need to qualify for pro finally. You don't need to run any national tour events to run the tour finally
!!

Chris with his shirt matching his car
IMG_8874.jpg

aaaaaaaaaand with the poser
IMG_8875.jpg

Corey with his car
IMG_8877.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaand with the poser
IMG_8878.jpg

Marlon with spicy
IMG_8883.jpg

and since the poser left, Marlon showing off the back of his shirt, and his skinny bootay ...
IMG_8884.jpg

meeps chatting and strategizing in grid
IMG_8865.jpg

unfortunately i was working while Pablo was running, and then we all ran in the same session, so no pics of anyone except Marc
IMG_8871.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

the album: http://photobucket.com/nwor091612

Cory you only need to qualify for pro finally. You don't need to run any national tour events to run the tour finally
!!

I'm not sure I completely understand this statement. You don't have to run any national tour events to run at nationals in NE?

Latest posts

Back