July MOTM Poll > VOTE NOW!!!

VOTE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mazda_pro5_2nr said:
Like Pirana always says...Protege's get no respect....and aparently from some coments made...neither from the Mazda crowd.

But I have only one thing to say......WHO VOTED FOR ME? DANGIT! I WAS GOING TO GO FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER AWARD! (argh) (alright)

Yeah i saw that magazine article recently. Hes done a good deed.

mp5wgn said:
i am the one and only (j/k), who voted for you. i thought id be your first vote since you voted for me first.

I appreciate it coming from a fellow P5 owner....one that's car is SICK! (headbang)

Well mike has taken quite the lead. It will be cool to see something other than a protege win ROTM. I don't believe I have seen that since I have joined the site.

dolphin said:
To me, MTOM is not just the coolest/widest/neatest car but how the owner represents us all. I have never met him but I had to vote for rednecks_r_us. Not only is his car neat but he has done a lot to promote Mazdas in Arizona. He just happens to be a long way from me and our local event seem to match up with his. I'll get up there.

Thanks (wink)

Off Topic: We have a BBQ scheduled in Sierra Vista this Sunday the 15th.

And now back to our Mazda Springer show.

USAFdude02 said:
Go Jbiird317 I want to see that Speed 3 on the calender :p

thanks man! I wanna see it on that calendar too haha. I guess we'll have to see where the chips fall when the sub-50 post votes are removed from the tally

no because they have to take off the sub 50 ost votes, so i don't know thats why i asked (dunno)

haze20 said:
Thanks man. Your sig is funny as hell.

Yea, Ive seen ur sig. in a post before and i asked myself, now i can ask u directly, Why didnt u try MOTM?(poke)

Id liek those wheels in all black. Would make my LX look mean as f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back