Finally Guys!!! Front Mount Intercooler Installed :), wow what a difference!!!!

your right on the amount you need never said that stainless holds heat 50 times more than aluminum and no way is mandrel aluminum more expensive i suggest switch suppliers. i was welding most likely when you were just shittin mustard. i know the difference in steel costs. i buy more steel in a month than you have bills over all. so dont sit here and b.s. evryone that 1100 is a steal... i just suggest ways to make it cheaper for everyone and you have no means of compramising for people not my fault you lack the intellagence of saving a buck.

Attachments

• BSmeter.jpg
    BSmeter.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
ms64meplease said:
your right on the amount you need never said that stainless holds heat 50 times more than aluminum and no way is mandrel aluminum more expensive i suggest switch suppliers. i was welding most likely when you were just shittin mustard. i know the difference in steel costs. i buy more steel in a month than you have bills over all. so dont sit here and b.s. evryone that 1100 is a steal... i just suggest ways to make it cheaper for everyone and you have no means of compramising for people not my fault you lack the intellagence of saving a buck.

holy crap you have no life dude!!!!

simple as that your not happy about the price , sit on your ass and wait for someone else to make one!! thats the way i make my kit, you like it fine with me , you dont like it, shut up and wait!! calling me a B.S WTF !!

just sayin ways not to rip people off maybe cause you cant weld aluminum. but looking at those welds i assume you can or who ever did those welds. heatsoak is a huge thing i dont care what you charge not my choice its the consumers choice on what they wnat to pay and how well its design is. stainless will outlast the aluminum pipe no doubt but heatsoak is a big loss in hp i see you cai is aluminum.

can anyone tell me why? i naver seen a kit madeof stainless by co. who design the best products besides headers and manifolds. the reason is heatsoak do the mat next time you want to argue! your are re-tard-ed never said i was buying one i will save myself 500+ and build it and actually test it before i market it. if i planned on doing so. so this i say good luck! anybody who pays 1100 for a coffee can fmic and not tested thats there choice not mine

ms64meplease said:
.... your are re-tard-ed never said i ....
dont start.

#1 learn english well before attempting an e-fight
#2 this thread is discussing a members install of a fmic...not a pissing contest. so please. just keep this civilized.

ms64meplease said:
just sayin ways not to rip people off maybe cause you cant weld aluminum. but looking at those welds i assume you can or who ever did those welds. heatsoak is a huge thing i dont care what you charge not my choice its the consumers choice on what they wnat to pay and how well its design is. stainless will outlast the aluminum pipe no doubt but heatsoak is a big loss in hp i see you cai is aluminum.

can anyone tell me why? i naver seen a kit madeof stainless by co. who design the best products besides headers and manifolds. the reason is heatsoak do the mat next time you want to argue! your are re-tard-ed never said i was buying one i will save myself 500+ and build it and actually test it before i market it. if i planned on doing so. so this i say good luck! anybody who pays 1100 for a coffee can fmic and not tested thats there choice not mine

thats it you said it right , there choice not your so shut up now and go complain about something else!!!if you cant afford it doesnt mean its cheap ;):bs: and i am the first one that actually came out with a kit !! so please this is not a child playground and once you see more the one then compare !! what your doing now is comparing mine to zero because there is none other so ....

ms64meplease said:

Just a word of wise, ion performance aka kinetic made the entire frount mount kit outta stainless and it is one of the best on the market for our cars.

BlAKECTX said:
Just a word of wise, ion performance aka kinetic made the entire frount mount kit outta stainless and it is one of the best on the market for our cars.

thanks for pointing this out dude

My Hiboost kit has some stainless also. The point here is that he did alot of R&D to develop this kit for himself and realizes the value to other forum members. I don't think he is trying to make a living at manufacturing it or else the thread may have been titled differently.

BlAKECTX said:

too bad ion performance alienated this entire forum through shady customer service and business practices.

keep this forum civilized.. WHY bash some1 for trying to make a kit that doesnt even exist by other suppliers/manufacturers.

A word of advice if you can do better than make a kit for the ms6 and offer it.

People that pioneer a product will always charge more its called a "monoply" you've got the market cornered.

I think spdfreek is doing a lot of justice to the speed 6 mod forums.
Remember when IMPORTS in general were charging 3x more for headers and intakes in the beginning when compared to domestics. I've been around the game long enough to know and see people who butcher kits and engine swaps. So please dont insult someone for trying something cutting edge on a new vehicle
cheers(first)

ChopstickHero said:
too bad ion performance alienated this entire forum through shady customer service and business practices.
what does that have to do with the quality of the product?...go back to the original question, "what other kits are made from SS and show gains".

its buncha pipes and a intercooler size for target hp, not exactly rocket science. The piping can be bit more straight instead of all those welded bends but its definitly better then stock.

MS6freek said:
on that pic look at the weight that is on that tranny arm!! i just cut a piece and wow what a difference !! the shifting is so much faster.

is that such a good idea? if your tranny fails, it probably wont be covered under warranty, and im sure that tranny is not cheap

keep us updated on the long term effects of this...

Steel is actually better for the cold side piping (from the IC to the motor), because the air inside the pipe will be colder than the ambient under the hood. You want to keep that air cold with as much insulation on the pipe as possible.

The ideal IC piping setup is bare aluminum for the hot side, and wrapped or ceramic coated steel for the cold side.

yashart_mp3 said:
is that such a good idea? if your tranny fails, it probably wont be covered under warranty, and im sure that tranny is not cheap

keep us updated on the long term effects of this...

dont worry about my warranty!! i have good relation with my dealer ;)
the shifting is faster , the gears just go in like butter

Last edited:
Back