gt3076R installed and running like CRAZY, it is just insane!!

Awesome!

PS - If anyone would like the same setup except with FREE shipping, contact me!

Great job MS6Freek. I was wondering where you were as I hadn't seen any posts for a while. Don't blow it up please! And post us up some video soon!

R

Congrats....MS6FrEaK(thumb) Now all you need 2 do is get some vid's and post in on here already.............so i can BUsT a NuT on my CPu...LOl

Nice! Out of curiosity why didn’t you go with the GT 3071? Both kits are nice and ATP products are top quality etc. but just curious. I know the 3071 spools up faster but the 3076 can put down larger numbers IF you looking to go over 450HP. Regardless, I knew it wouldn’t be long before Mazdaspeed owners gave all the “nay sayers” a double take.

M3_Zoom said:
Nice! Out of curiosity why didnt you go with the GT 3071? Both kits are nice and ATP products are top quality etc. but just curious. I know the 3071 spools up faster but the 3076 can put down larger numbers IF you looking to go over 450HP. Regardless, I knew it wouldnt be long before Mazdaspeed owners gave all the nay sayers a double take.

i took the 76 because i still dont know if i want BIG number or cool number !! so i got it because i know my self. so i better have more room to play with if i want to then to be sorry about it.

the turbo spool is perfect .anyways when ever did u guys race and shifted at 3000rpm ??? lol never . so even if the boost comes at 4k its perfect. your always in that range anyways so the power is just insane.

i have it set at 19 psi and its crazy!! ill post some races i took yesterday at the track in the video section

MS6freek said:
i took the 76 because i still dont know if i want BIG number or cool number !! so i got it because i know my self. so i better have more room to play with if i want to then to be sorry about it.

the turbo spool is perfect .anyways when ever did u guys race and shifted at 3000rpm ??? lol never . so even if the boost comes at 4k its perfect. your always in that range anyways so the power is just insane.

i have it set at 19 psi and its crazy!! ill post some races i took yesterday at the track in the video section

What about numbers? you break 13?

MUSOM said:
What about numbers? you break 13?

i'm going to say he should be in the low 12s if not 11s and close to 120 mph trap at 20psi or more on a 3076R.

Back