gt3076R installed and running like CRAZY, it is just insane!!

MS6freek

:
MAZDASPEED 6 2006
so i finally did it and got the car running. this is just to good to be true, the car is a beast! for now i have it set @ 18-20 psi with the ATP fuel cut defender and it works very well. no fuel cuts at all..

i get boost at 3000rpm and full boost comes on at 4500rpm i redline my 18-20psi @ 7k so there is plenty of fun . its pulls so hard that u need to shift so fast as the rpm just revs like its in nutral lol

ill post some races on wednesday and if its nice outside sunday ill go to the track to see my 1\4 mile ;)

to start off you need to disconnect almost everything , take off the batterie, the batterie tray, some hoses, all the original clamps and brackets , all the heat shields next to the turbo! u need 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 14mm wrench to work on that car and alot more stuff as well. but the main one's are these.

and by the way guys, if you know how to swear in every language that exists then its a good start , u can go ahead and order the kit.
ATP should write (bolt on turbo on pics only not when u get it)

here are some pics of the turbo and my friend installing it lol
IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

its funny as well on one of the plugs there is a tag that says FO.MO.CO is that stands for ford motor company?

Last edited:
well i have to say...thats dope fresh !!! i'm definitely planning on upgrading my turbo.
maybe by the time i'm ready for one cp-e will have their turbo solution ready ;D

i'm REALLY interested in the gains you got from this turbo, also could you list any other mods (besides the fuel cut defender)

pHeeL tHiZ ViBe said:
well i have to say...thats dope fresh !!! i'm definitely planning on upgrading my turbo.
maybe by the time i'm ready for one cp-e will have their turbo solution ready ;D

i'm REALLY interested in the gains you got from this turbo, also could you list any other mods (besides the fuel cut defender)

well i have atp 3'' DP, front mount intercooler , SU engin mount and more ...
i could say that with my mods this gave me an easy 80 - 100 hp. u got to see it to believe it man . i got out of the car my legs where shacking.

i love you, and want to make babies with your turbo ah hahah. awesome..legs shaking...thats the kind of power i'm looking for

Amazing! Do you experience a lot of wheelspin or is the AWD system helping control the power?

With the right mods, the MS6 is a beast, wow. (naughty)

considering making this upgrade come here in a few months. How does the turbo actually sound, is what I wanna know. I had a T3/t4 setup on my p5 and that baby sounded like a freaking 18 wheeler.

Dim said:
Amazing! Do you experience a lot of wheelspin or is the AWD system helping control the power?

With the right mods, the MS6 is a beast, wow. (naughty)

no i dont notice. im on 19's as well so that helps not to spin;)

Equinox said:
considering making this upgrade come here in a few months. How does the turbo actually sound, is what I wanna know. I had a T3/t4 setup on my p5 and that baby sounded like a freaking 18 wheeler.

its 2 crazy 2 explain, ill make a video and you'll see. the turbo when its starts to boost it sounds like a supercharg and at full boost a 18wheeler lol

Crazee D said:
This guy deserves a beer!

haha..

i was looking at my motor the other day, and from what i remember it seems like that install might have been easier from the bottom. just pull the DP off, and reach up. but the heat shield would probably have to be done from the top

pHeeL tHiZ ViBe said:
haha..

i was looking at my motor the other day, and from what i remember it seems like that install might have been easier from the bottom. just pull the DP off, and reach up. but the heat shield would probably have to be done from the top

well you do it up, down, left , right , on the engin. lol

Back