Finally Guys!!! Front Mount Intercooler Installed :), wow what a difference!!!!

Wow.... nice to see some performance options out there. How much difference can you notice? Has it affected the ecu tune at all? I remember when I put the fmic on the MSP, the hesitation got worse.

Not sure I will go and do all that with my MS6 though... kinda got it to get away from modding! lol

MS6freek said:
i didnt mean difference in the look wise , the hood is closed anyways when u drive!!! i ment the power of the car , the way the car response when you press the gas pedal and the power it gave. mazda6club is still DOWN so i will post the pics here!!

here they are

FlipandFunk said:
the weld job looks very nice, i bet it cost a pretty penny to get that custom work done.

i have that kit available for sale for 1100$US everything included!!!

ONRAILS said:
Wow.... nice to see some performance options out there. How much difference can you notice? Has it affected the ecu tune at all? I remember when I put the fmic on the MSP, the hesitation got worse.

Not sure I will go and do all that with my MS6 though... kinda got it to get away from modding! lol

the difference is way better , the cars response and the torque you get its insane!! it like the car just want to pull and pull!!

MS6freek said:
i have that kit available for sale for 1100$US everything included!!!

very possibly insterested. Does it come with that bov or does it have fittings to use the stock bpv?? Also do you know who makes that intercooler core? Also any cutting required?

thanks!

Last edited:
and it begins... (ughdance)

FlipandFunk said:
very possibly insterested. Does it come with that bov or does it have fittings to use the stock bpv?? Also do you know who makes that intercooler core?

thanks!

FlipandFunk said:
very possibly insterested. Does it come with that bov or does it have fittings to use the stock bpv?? Also do you know who makes that intercooler core? Also any cutting required?

thanks!

the intercooler its the company ICEVEX who makes it and no it doesnt come with the blow off valve but i'll see what i can do !!

group buy is also available

looks really nice.....but looks like way too much piping. have any pics of your full car btw? haven't seen too many modded ms6's at all.

now onto the formal crap...sorry but i gotta do it.....you need to have AV status in order to sell stuff like that on the forums. talk to antoine. maybe he can work a deal out with you or something since i think your the first fmic kit creater of the ms6....but you cant sell without the status. sorry.

MP3Architect said:
looks really nice.....but looks like way too much piping. have any pics of your full car btw? haven't seen too many modded ms6's at all.

now onto the formal crap...sorry but i gotta do it.....you need to have AV status in order to sell stuff like that on the forums. talk to antoine. maybe he can work a deal out with you or something since i think your the first fmic kit creater of the ms6....but you cant sell without the status. sorry.

oh man , are you serious :(
ok ill try and talk to antoine!!

p.s = every intercooler has piping ;)

Last edited:
MS6freek said:
oh man , are you serious :(
ok ill try and talk to antoine!!

p.s = every intercooler has piping ;)

might want to call Donny at RPM to see if he will carry it...

therpmstore.com

VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The intercooler looks a lot like Perrin, do they make same one for ICEVEK or vise versa???

ChicagoKid said:
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The intercooler looks a lot like Perrin, do they make same one for ICEVEK or vise versa???

i dont know perrin intercoolers, this one is ICEVEX

You just totally took away all the character in that engine bay that the top mount intercooler gave it.....ALL of it.

i just ask why not a top and bottom mounttank ic? thats all would cut down on 18" of pipe and some couplers. thats all. not mockin it. i weld thats what i do i have my own business and those are very nice welds. but like they said also whats the hp gain you should do one with and without the fmic.

i cant do that because theres no awd dyno here but i will drive 4 hrs to do it. 1100 sounds high to most of these people but welding is 85/hr. here...lol but treat them like your family 900 is more than enough try getting rid of stainless thats not cheap and creates alot of heatsoak. i can cut it down more but it is good work next time aluminum would be better... and more hp+less expensive.

ms64meplease said:
i just ask why not a top and bottom mounttank ic? thats all would cut down on 18" of pipe and some couplers. thats all. not mockin it. i weld thats what i do i have my own business and those are very nice welds. but like they said also whats the hp gain you should do one with and without the fmic.

i cant do that because theres no awd dyno here but i will drive 4 hrs to do it. 1100 sounds high to most of these people but welding is 85/hr. here...lol but treat them like your family 900 is more than enough try getting rid of stainless thats not cheap and creates alot of heatsoak. i can cut it down more but it is good work next time aluminum would be better... and more hp+less expensive.

about the 2 intercooler no not really and honestly there is no heat soak with the steinless aluminium would be maybe a bit better but mendrel bent aluminium is way more expensive!! and trust me dude selling it at 1100$ im not printing money here, im just doing it for the members, if a regular guy come to me and wants to buy it , it would be an easy 1300$ - 1400$!!!

you guys should stop saying to much piping that the amount of piping you need !!

Back