AUTOX June 9

autoXtC

:
1994 Laguna Blue Mazda Miata MX-5 & 2005 Silver Scion tC
(wrc) alrighty everyone...what everyone has been waiting for...especially those that didnt go to the hawthorne event... pre-registration is up for autox on saturday june 9, 2007....this will be the first summer night event of the year.... held at primm, nv in the parking lot behind buffalo bills....

pre-registration is up and running but for those running the STS class and i think ladies ...you might want to keep checking kuz the option for the STS class or any ladies class...not sure if i even saw the F125 class either...so it may not be available yet...they're currently trying to fix the problem so... no worries there's only about 4 other people signed up so far... so keep checking

www.lvrscca.org

AUTOX BABY!!!

<BLINGYBLOB.COM COUNTDOWN BEGIN /> <embed src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/BlingyCountdown0.swf" flashVars="MovieOvers=0&TitleOvers=0&BGOvers=0&TextExpiration=OUT%20RACING%2E%2E%2E%20BEGIN%20SUMMER%20NITE%20EVENTS%21%21%21&TextTitle=AUTO%20X%20Round%3A%209%20State%20Line&GlowColor=10066329&NumsColor=16777215&TextColor=16777215&BGColor=0&Second=0&Minute=0&Hour=0&Day=9&Month=6&Year=2007&" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="index_admin" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><a href="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/index.htm">Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!</a><br> <BLINGYBLOB.COM COUNTDOWN END />

Last edited:
i gotta wait to see what class i'm gonna sign up for... depending on whether our springs and tires arrive on time makes the difference between running sts2, esp, or my normal csp

sweet cant wait to see the new rides out.... so excited!!! i wanna jump into both cars!! lots of ride alongs!

rofl... bro you owned me in my own car when you co-drove it :)

drag the canadian civic out and mount up your race tires, and I'm sure you'll not only have some fun, but post some incredible times.

maybe keep up with hironaka too! heheheh that would be the day!!!

ALRIGHT SWEET!!! Looking forward to meeting the both of you guys!! are you guys planning to run?

oh nice...you guys are from my side of town... canoga... heheh im from the border between north hills and northridge...not too far away...awww do i miss home...ANYWAY!! hope u guys can make it out!

zoom zoom ;)

kart is ready to rock lol and i'm ready to go play ;) learned a few things in hawthorne ;)

what ever happened to the group of like 10-13 of us that would go out to the races... you people got lame!!!!

those of you that keep comming out ;) keep it up lol

Sb00 said:
what ever happened to the group of like 10-13 of us that would go out to the races... you people got lame!!!!

we're still coming out !!! .... i'm coming out, i want the world to know... :p
steve, where's your MSM twin ???

edit: Jeff, i saw ur registration on myautoevents.com. hope to see u guys there !!!

also, who's meeting up at the spot ? and at what time ?

Last edited:
you know we'll be there at the usual time... OH NO WAIT SCRATCH THAT!! its a night event duh!! well i think ardie is either riding with me or driving his own ride im not sure... but i know he's co-driving my car for this weekend...what time at st rose guys?

4:30 pm? i know open registration is 5 ... but on sunday mornings we usually meet up at least half hour before open registration and head out about 10 till... so what you guys think? meet up between 4:30 -5 pm head out at 5... it is a saturday... and in the afternoon...dont think there should be any traffic going outta vegas...but cops are out late in the afternoons so we gotta slow it down... steve you're our pace car... heheheh kuz u got the trailer and i know u cant drive like extremely fast...no wait i take that back you were going like 90-95 the last event at primm heheheh

crazy civic
with crazy 4 doors
crazy dx motor
and crazy automatic transmission
oh
and crazy driver...
is attending too

Sb00 said:

hey hey hey... I'll be there... Just haven't pre-registered yet, cos I'm still not 100% sure what car I'll be driving...

tires showed up for the 7 today... so if we get a chance to mount/balance them... I'll just have to figure out if I'm registering in ESP or STS2 :D

Moms said:
crazy civic
with crazy 4 doors
crazy dx motor
and crazy automatic transmission
oh
and crazy driver...
is attending too

hahaha automagic, no power steering FTW !!!!

rick, nice shoes on the 7 mayn

Back