Mazda Meet @ Tropical Park - Miami, Fl Nov 18

It was a fun meet guys. It was nice meeting all of you, and it'll be fun to attend another meet soon with you guys. :)

yo do u guys think 500 is too much for a shop to weld my lsd together? obviously its alot of labor for taking apart my tranny, welding lsd and all that s***, i would drop it off friday morning and i would have it back saturday at closing (8p) , its at tbk,,,what u think?

SergMSP said:
yo do u guys think 500 is too much for a shop to weld my lsd together? obviously its alot of labor for taking apart my tranny, welding lsd and all that s***, i would drop it off friday morning and i would have it back saturday at closing (8p) , its at tbk,,,what u think?

Sounds good.

JrTekSilverP5 said:
damn i wish i woulda went but i woke up at 10am... and i wouldnt have had time to wash my car... ;)
wash what??

lol

it wasn't show dude...
as long as you took a shower it was ok

my car was dirty as ****...it didn't keep me form going

Yea, if there was a prize for dirtiest car, I definitely would've won. But like Alejo said, "it's just a meet". We gotta get more Mazdas out regardless of how clean they are. We were out numbered 20:1 (at least) by Civics alone. Still an awesome turnout. It was fun just hangin' out with everyone and seein' new faces (as well as old). Thanks to SPCC305 for makin' out. We'll be sure to have another one soon.

P5Alive said:
Yea, if there was a prize for dirtiest car, I definitely would've won. But like Alejo said, "it's just a meet". We gotta get more Mazdas out regardless of how clean they are. We were out numbered 20:1 (at least) by Civics alone. Still an awesome turnout. It was fun just hangin' out with everyone and seein' new faces (as well as old). Thanks to SPCC305 for makin' out. We'll be sure to have another one soon.

You were outnumbered because the "JDM SOUTH" meet was also held on the day you guys had your BBQ. Wish I could have gone, but I was hung over and had work.

JOMO said:
You were outnumbered because the "JDM SOUTH" meet was also held on the day you guys had your BBQ. Wish I could have gone, but I was hung over and had work.
yea JDM south had a huge meet...never seen so many hondas in my life..not even in Braman Honda!

Back