Mazda Meet @ Tropical Park - Miami, Fl Nov 18

Dude,
First, this belongs in the For Sale section
Second, You need pics of everything you are selling
Third, please delete this thread from here as this sin't a for sale thread, instead, is a MEET thread

thnx

the ******* dudes been doing that evrywhere man!!! i cant stand it. and whos evaldes04? cuz thats my last name and he might also have my first name? wierd but cool

i need people to confirm if they're going or not
meet is tomorrow
don't see much interest....
call me at 786-395-0105

thnx

I'll be there. Hey, if you and I are the only ones there, we'll just dip and head over to Wet Willie's on South Beach. Wadaya think?

P5Alive said:
I'll be there. Hey, if you and I are the only ones there, we'll just dip and head over to Wet Willie's on South Beach. Wadaya think?
if u guys are the only ones, then why dontcha head over to tampa and join our meet tomarrow,lol jk

haha, i don't think the wife would enjoy that very much

but if we're the only ones...we'll go to taco bell...

gosh i'm ******* hungry

ill be there, bring stuff anyone has for sale, we could sell or do trades...also remember there is another meet of alot more cars from floridastreetscene.com
...gonna be fun no matter how many people show up...maybe its 2 early though? dont matter though, ill be there

Alejo_NIN said:
NOVEMBER 18, 2006 -...
Meet starts at 10 AM ......

fail.jpg

lol

whoever said was goinmg to show up and didn't...is a ******* looser

it was fun. we eneded it up at my house drinking beer and wtahcing comed cnetral s***

you suck...kick yourself in the knee right now....

dion't say your gonna go and then don't show up

thnx to everyone who showed up...i had ablast and we'll plannin another meet soon, don't worry about it

laterz

Definitly a cool lil meet, got a chnace to see my first modded NSX R as well as a TSI with a turbo bigger than my freaking hand

Thanks alejo for hooking up a fun day

hey...hope yall had fun, I went to the Tampa meet tonight because it was closer than driving to Miami, sorry, but maybe next time...

Back