Anyone here ever ran a 5.9A/F reading

Check to see if there is a check valve on the vac line coming off the top of the intake mani just behind the throttle body going to the purge solenoid valve.

yeah I check and the valve is there, the only thing I notice is that theres a tiny crack on the vac. line that runs in the middle of the check valve n T.B. but I really can't inmagine how that would make a code for huge leak ether way i'm fixing it. Is it possible bor the walbro or something in there to be loose?

all the ones on the back of the mani, one that runs off the pass side...

basically, just look for lines coming off the manifold and replace them all.

Go with vibrant they sell little kits with every size line you will need. I replaced all of mine and still have some left over.

thats cool, I will be looking for some silicone lines. I have try to search but no luck, n.e body nows where can I find a diagram of the vac. lines on a 626I.M on a msp? just so I can make sure the mechanic did it all right.

Theres a hose on the plenum P/side of that mani, One underneath by the plenum that runs to the brake booster, one on top and one on the D/side by the throttle body.With 626 mani, no vics/vtcs, so lines should be run to a "t" as in my picture. If you want you can cut those vics/vtcs sensors and cap the wires off if you don't plan on using them again. Also it's common to run a 5.9/1 or lower afr when cold, if it stays there when warm I don't think it will run if it's a true reading. Are the stock O2's still in place and being read?On turbo motor I think wideband should be at least 36" away from exh. ports, did you wire it correctly?

thats cool, I will be looking for some silicone lines. I have try to search but no luck, n.e body nows where can I find a diagram of the vac. lines on a 626I.M on a msp? just so I can make sure the mechanic did it all right.

Attachments

• My P&P head040.jpg
    My P&P head040.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 99
  • My P&P head047.jpg
    My P&P head047.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 100
  • My P&P head038.jpg
    My P&P head038.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Replace all vac lines. Replace intake manifold gasket. Check your fuel pressure regulator. Grab a new throttle body. Test your maf with an ohm meter. Check for leaks after your maf

Back