please explain

bro. i told you a while back you needed a tune. even with the 28rs. you needed a tune. get a split second. upload either the Superstock map or something that is close to your mods.(there's a bunch to choose from). and see if it doesn't run better.

screw it, im buying a split second and tunning, it will be a while b/c im currently working in turning my hatch from 400's to minimun 600'whp. once thats done i will work on the msp. thanks guys.

well the other thing is that my o2 sensor of the mani melted from the plastic connections, and yes the car was riding the same before this happend. im wondering if any one knew how hard is to run the o2 thru the back so it come down from top of the v.c on the other side.

screw it, im buying a split second and tunning, it will be a while b/c im currently working in turning my hatch from 400's to minimun 600'whp. once thats done i will work on the msp. thanks guys.
good luck with that. i think it's your best bet. even like i mentioned some kinda map one of the dudes put on the forum should work. and then tune off of them.

well the other thing is that my o2 sensor of the mani melted from the plastic connections, and yes the car was riding the same before this happend. im wondering if any one knew how hard is to run the o2 thru the back so it come down from top of the v.c on the other side.

it's actually really easy to reroute wiring. just unclip them, extend wires if need be, and go from there.

Even with the Split second super map the Car needs a tune. the super map was designed off of the T25. The super map may lean you out too much, be careful with that.
Melted your plastic??? how hot are you running??? Maybe you need a higher CFM rated electric fan or maybe you need vent the engine bay somehow better. like with a vented hood or something

i have never look at my injectors, but wouldn't it also affect the iddle if one of them was stock open?

Last edited:
I have the PCM/ECU map file, only problem is deciphering the code.

I can see where the maps for the fuel and ignition tables are but w/o knowing which map does what, it'll be difficult to make changes to the binary quickly.

are you trying to say that you could help with the reflash? im not following sorry.

I can see where the maps for the fuel and ignition tables are but w/o knowing which map does what, it'll be difficult to make changes to the binary quickly.

are you trying to say that you could help with the reflash? im not following sorry.

All he is saying is that he has the stock map file but not to sure were to make changes at on the map. Without knowing which table is which its all a shot in the dark... which can really screw things up if you just go changing random stuff in binary format.

thanks^^ and i would also agree with the cats but the car has always run good with out them. Even when it was stock the first thing i did was remove the cats.

I agree with the SSAFC! My car ran horrible, i would have to downshift a lot just to get any power and even then it ran like crap. Once I installed mine and Sean loaded a map that JamesK made, it runs so much better! There are a few low spots that I need to fix but I'd like to get a cable of my own first since mine is bad. I have the PSC1, yes there is no datalogging, but it's much cheaper. Just take a video of the wideband and cluster and analyze the spots that are rich/lean.

Last edited:
Back