Alex's Mz2 Build Thread!

Bummer.....

Glad your ok, metal work can be fixed but bones & your bodywork take a bit more buffing.....

Thanks guys for the love. I'm okay. What happens now? No idea.. need to wait for an adjustor / appraiser to come and check the car out, which will happen sometime after Thursday of this week.

Last edited:
You still driving it like that or have something else in the meantime. Nice to hear that you are ok.

My money is on a total. To fix the dented hood I had from a re-tread was quoted out at $1700 and it looks like you caught some rear floor pan :(

-Derrick

Yeah my quote for popping a dent in the hood and repaint was $570 + $560 to replace the windshield that had a scratch. Unfortunately Derrick is probably right.

I got a 2011/2 Hyundai Elantra that I'm driving right now.. as a rental. And yeah, looks to me like it's written-off. It sucks.. still had plans for the car, but it is what it is.

Well, I was thinking about getting a Mk3 Supra, if everything works out. I still have a Civic in the driveway that I'm trying to sell, but it's still something that I can use if all else fails.

IMG_7415 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

So that's the Civic there. It's actually a pretty decent car, but a RWD car would be pretty awesome.. and who doesn't love the sound of a turbocharged, inline 6??

Also, last night my neck started to get a little stiff, so I'm gonna go get that checked out today.. wouldn't be surprised if its whiplash. Seems like it can take up to 96 hours to set in ( at least from what I've heard from people ), and last night was in that time frame so we'll see.

Nvm.. Wen to the chiro, and seems like it was more stress, and not going for a week.. Neck feels better!

Damn, that really sucks. Any thoughts about just letting the insurance buy you another 2 and swapping your parts over?

I just wanna say guys, thanks for all the love you guys are showing me! I really appreciate it!

Also, for my age ( 20 ) and income at this time, making car payments on top of Insurance payments, suck. I still had money after both payments, but I could've been a lot more comfortable if I didn't have to pay for my car. So I'm gonna go back to getting a used car.. on my list is a Mazda B3000, Ford SVT Contour, Mk3 Supra.. so far lol.

Btw guys, my Coilovers, Camber Bolts, and 3mm Spacers are up for sale in the Marketplace!!

Or click "Items for Sale"
<=====

Last edited:
34128836.jpg

Back