Alex's Mz2 Build Thread!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to figure out something soon, especially with these new wheels.. and raise my engine/tranny. I gotta see how that would work, first.

An incredibly bad pic, but it's 2:00 am here and I don't wanna go back outside in the cold Canadia weather:

Mississauga-20130512-00460 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Got fitment, boys?

And yeah, I'm gonna smooth that metal out. I had to do a quick pull on the fenders, with the claw of a hammer/heat gun. Actually worked pretty nice.. Gotta do a couple more spots on the fender, then we're good

Last edited:
ALEX! Those wheels are THE F*CKING move for your look. SO GOOD! The headlights (amber removed), the ride height, the wheels = Total eyeball carnage. LOVE IT!

Thanks man!! Yeah, I ******* loveee these wheels.. They look SO awesome on the car in person. I honestly didn't think they would look as good, as they do, on the car.. And I got them for a sweet deal! Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna start prepping the car for the " Stretch and Poke / Fitted " Show that I'm going to, on May 25th.

If anyone's wondering, specs on the wheels are 15x7 + 15, with 175/55/15. :D

Thanks dude! I'm keeping these wheels for a while.. or until I find something even more bomb :p

Yo Alex. Love the wheels. They look very similar to the XXR 532 Flat Out OS if you didn't know already. The offset is very aggressive. 15x8 / 16x8 / +0 / +20. Come in Silver, Black and Gold.

532silver.jpg

No thanks Rodrigo.. I'm very against XXR's. I got these for a wicked deal, so I couldn't pass it up.. Sorry I didn't get to your PM as well.. Straight up, I got busy, and forgot.

Kyle, thanks bud!

bad ass replica's, that started the trend of making replicas of replicas.. That's why I don't like them.. ESPECIALLY cause they're SOOO used up here, in my area.

Got a bunch of stuff done to my car yesterday, including ( but not limited to ) Cutting some of the bad engine cover/intake plastic. Plus.. I saved about 1 lb.. we need that pound in these cars haha. Changed my spark plugs too, because the car was running like ass ( but still getting great gas mileage, none-the-less).

I've gotta say, Alex, generally I am not a fan of stanced/hellaflush cars... but your 2 is the s***. I suppose it's because I'd rather have somebody stance a car like a 2 which is neither particularly fast nor valuable compared to something like an Audi R8. IMO, stancing a 2 is just doing something fun that you enjoy... stancing a supercar is an affront to God. :p

I figured this was for that show, haha. I almost bought a set VERY similar to those, 15x6.5 +38 Fittipaldi Monolithics. Hopefully I see that soon haha!

I've gotta say, Alex, generally I am not a fan of stanced/hellaflush cars... but your 2 is the s***. I suppose it's because I'd rather have somebody stance a car like a 2 which is neither particularly fast nor valuable compared to something like an Audi R8. IMO, stancing a 2 is just doing something fun that you enjoy... stancing a supercar is an affront to God. :p

Thanks man, that's a comment that I do really appreciate... and not that anyone else's comments went unnoticed whatsoever either :). I don't plan on driving my car in the winter anymore, so that's always a bad thing.

I figured this was for that show, haha. I almost bought a set VERY similar to those, 15x6.5 +38 Fittipaldi Monolithics. Hopefully I see that soon haha!

The old school Deutsche look haha. Those are OZ's, no? Yeah man, for sure.. let me know about any meets you hear! Btw, I sent you a text, but I'm guessing you never saw it, or didn't have the time to. How/Where do you get a CSCS membership from, exactly? I did minimal searching, and couldn't find anything.. hahah.

I'm telling you man, you're gonna shat your pants when you see my car in person haha!

My apologies, thought I replied to that, I actually sent an email to a couple dudes for more info. In the mean time I sent you a PM directing you to a link. How about under 150/tire for R888?

Damn that sounds good. I checked the link out like a week ago now.. or so it feels, so I'll check it again soon.

As an update to the thread, I've been working hard lately.. both on the car and my actual jobs. Trying to get the car all prepped, and ready for the Stretch and Poke show coming up.

One of the notable things on this list to get, or got done, was notching my frame in the front, for suspension travel.. I knew something didn't have enough clearance up front, but I never looked hard enough to notice that I had "refaced" my cv shaft against the pinch weld on the front frame rails. While my car was up in the air at a local shop (the rare occasion, that is), I noticed the marks. It's been cut, and we're good to go!

The s*** you go through to be low.. I tell ya

Here's some kind OK pics of my car, not from the show I went to on Saturday. There was no room for me to get any nice pics of my car, so I waited until today. My car is dirty from the car show... Yes, think about that for a second.. Cars are supposed to be clean at car shows, yet everyone's got dirty.....

IMG_7154 (edit) by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7166 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7167 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7169 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7170 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7171 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back