Alex's Mz2 Build Thread!

All the time I look at your pictures I think that I should drop mine lower and lower.... But looking at your fenders and I think I'll ride at the height I am right now :)
But man it looks great, those wheels are perfect for the MZ2. I think the 2 can do the new style and old school with no prob.

Haha.. it's very possible to do it without messing up the fenders.. I wish I had the time to do things properly. Usually, I'm in a rush cause I fit in time to work on the car between things, or it's too late for me to continue.. and I don't like bothering my neighbours since I like them, and hopefully they like me haha.

And nobody's spied the front lip mock-up in the pic just above!!

Here's a pic with my new foglight setup.. and I painted my tire letters white, but again, I get a boner for how they look, didn't let them dry/bond, and then they peel off....:

IMG_7183 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

For those who can't see, it's tile mesh ( or whatever ) with a black, electrical tape "X", over the bezel

Last edited:
Not really.. I have almost no time to work on my car anymore. I'm waaayyy too busy with life right now. I'm still trying to figure out a way to secure it on there, where it has enough give, but not too much as to fall off.

Btw, bottom of that lip - to the road gap is a 2 finger gap ;).

Hey everyone, I'm not set on what I want to do, but I'm gonna post it on here to see anyway:

If I were to start parting out the mods on my car, would anyone be interested? I'm not selling anything here, but I'm gonna list what is potentially for sale. If I see that people want to buy the stuff, I'll make it all official.

Here's stuff that would be for sale:

*Edited per rules.*

Not sure what I wanna do, but that's ( for now ), what would be for sale.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm not set on what I want to do, but I'm gonna post it on here to see anyway:

If I were to start parting out the mods on my car, would anyone be interested? I'm not selling anything here, but I'm gonna list what is potentially for sale. If I see that people want to buy the stuff, I'll make it all official.

Here's stuff that would be for sale:

Exhaust ( 2.25" piping, header-back, no cat, 2 resonators - 18" and 15" respectively, 2.75" tip )
CS Short shift bracket + maybe Crown Royal shift boot
CS Torsion bar
Set of brand new, Napa brand front rotors ( they're pretty damn nice )
KSport coilovers ( for cheap )
AWR 95a Motor mount
CS Crankshaft pulley ( just bought )
My current wheels ( if someone realllyyy wants them ).

Not sure what I wanna do, but that's ( for now ), what would be for sale.

I would totally be all over that crankshaft pulley!! I want it soo badly...not begging for you to part your car out, that would actually be sad, but I would buy that part for sure. Just pm me the price if you can.

Last edited:
even a GI is going to need proper pics for the items.

Alright I'll take down the info since I don't plan on taking pics within the next couple of days. I looked at the rules, and I didn't see anything specific to GI for needing pics.. unless all of those rules are a generality pertaining to anything to do with selling stuff on here, including GI.

And honestly, I don't know what I'm doing with my car.. don't know if I'm selling parts to start fresh, to get another car, or just keeping the 2.. I don't know.

So this is what hard work, blood, sweat, swear words, punches, scrapes, sparks, and a lot of time culminate to:

Untitled 1 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Untitled by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

And damage to the front end as well, but those pics wouldn't download. Basically, long story short, got rear ended by a 2012 Land Rover Range Rover, while avoiding a rear-end collision in front of me, myself. No fault on my part whatsoever, so that was nice at least.

Oh, no! Now you're going to have to get this!

tl1012mz2hb-01.jpg

Back