Photo's from the 2013 Canadian International Auto Show.

CRG Racer24

:
'11 Mazda2 GX-Convenience Pkg.. Warranty Voiding Mods
Hey everyone,

I went to the CIAS on Friday, and took some pics while I was there. I tried out my new lens, which is the first time I was really shooting with it, especially in close quarters/indoors. Definitely was a pretty cool experience when shooting with that lens, because there is no zoom, it's fixed, so it makes you explore new angles, new perspectives of everything... 2 of the pics here were shot with my other, no 50mm lens. The show itself was pretty cool too.. if there are a bunch of cars together in a show, it's a good time for me. (I also posted this here rather than the general Photo's and Video's section further down the forum, because all Mz2 peeps are my peeps, straight up.. if anyone else comes in here, the more the merrier!).

Here are some of the better pics I took:

IMG_6993 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7009 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_7005 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6994 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6992 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6987 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6981 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6973 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6972 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6971 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6962 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6958 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6949 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6909 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6908 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6895 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6894 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6886 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

IMG_6885 by Alexander D.24, on Flickr

Btw, there is no editing in these photo's, aside from 2 of them being cropped just a bit. That's it though. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
Thanks homie, and no worries! Thank you for taking the time out to check 'em out

Love the pics, great angles! Makes me want a camera worth taking pictures with, ours died and we are stuck with a Iphone5 lol

Love the pics, great angles! Makes me want a camera worth taking pictures with, ours died and we are stuck with a Iphone5 lol

Thanks man! Yeah DSLR's are where it's at for pics, but smartphones now-a-days take decent pics at least, in the meantime while your cameraless :p.

Looks awesome man!

Thanks duder!

Looks like a hell of a show.. ;-)

Especially the sections where I took most of my pics, yeah it was pretty awesome ;)

Well I'd like to think I have SOME sort of eye for images (;)), but my 50mm 1.8 II (honestly don't know the difference between that, and the 50mm 1.8.. if there is any) is wicked. I loved the shots I was now able to capture with it, since zoom is fixed.

Well I'd like to think I have SOME sort of eye for images (;)), but my 50mm 1.8 II (honestly don't know the difference between that, and the 50mm 1.8.. if there is any) is wicked. I loved the shots I was now able to capture with it, since zoom is fixed.

I know, i was playin'. Not sure what the difference is between those. I do know a 1.2 is the ultimate. Hence the price. Even for a used or old one is high. A 70mm 2.8 is also sweet.

Back