Post pics of your Mazda5

My question is, will this work on a sport? The VIP spoiler uses the factory GT spoiler as support so it won't work on the sport.

@ phunky - they ship out of TX! This is calling for you.

Damn, I think you're right. I have an insurance claim about to process for hitting wildlife on our wonderful Texas highways, so I could ask the body shop to use their extra paint to shoot the spoiler at the same time. ;)

mz5_dyno_m_1.jpg

mz5_dyno_m_2.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BaysonR DS spoiler on my 06 Touring 5spd

15478343_large.jpg

installed spoiler Nov2011. removed spoiler Jan2012. posted spoiler on Craigs.
Love the look but found out it can't clear the ramps for all of the parking garages I use in town, and have to crawl over all the speed bumps which is a lot on my daily commute.

Last edited:
thanks. I'd remove the moldings, but high risk for door dings, though these little moldings may only offer limited protection. btw, picking up a set of Mazdaspeed3 18" wheels this weekend.

I would love to see a 5 with the new Mazdaspeed 3 wheels

19" RX-8s...pretty close...this is pretty much my all time fav 5

p3.jpg

^mustache delete is a bit weird though

p6.jpg

there was a guy on here awhile ago that had the 2010 ms3 wheels on his 5 but he traded it in...it was a full respray in some bright green color too...cant find pics though

F*cking LOVE IT! I would trade my 19's for those 19's in a heart beat...and I have 5 of them...lol. Those wheels are so hard to find

OMG OMG OMG I <3 R3s like so much like OMG OMG OMG. /girly

Seriously, I hope you have wheel locks, like 5 different ones per wheel.

Back