Post pics of your Mazda5

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1812-1.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

break'n necks all day long...

BC BR type EDP dropped all the way down in the front....
frame sits 1.75 inches off the ground...

front and rear fenders rolled mild pull in rear...

Work Rezax II
18x8.5
18x9.5
project kics neochrome r40 lug nuts

Last edited:
qucick question.... i didnt look through all pages, but i was curious if anyone has pics of their 5 sitting on stock ms3 springs? i ve got a set i bought to throw on my 3 but got rid of it before doing so and was curious if it looks decent... im aware of the rear sag issue but wanted an idea of how it looks

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1812-1.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

break'n necks all day long...

BC BR type EDP dropped all the way down in the front....
frame sits 1.75 inches off the ground...

front and rear fenders rolled mild pull in rear...

Work Rezax II
18x8.5
18x9.5
project kics neochrome r40 lug nuts

That is one proper 5!

Two question: Are you still running the fender liners in the front? Are you running camber plates and arms?

Thanks.

it can be had for 70$ shipped on ebay
Is that the same spoiler as amssprinter in post 1205 http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/...ler-ABS-spoiler-car-spoiler-1-30pcs-lot-.html?
This is certainly cheap considering the shipping savings and coming from the US in 2-3 days! Thanks for the heads up about eBay availability. A proper spoiler is the one thing I feel the rear end needs. Only 5 left at this price ;).

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=180847766143

Last edited:
two bolts on each side that are included
it comes with a template with a rubber gasket

the instructions are useless

@ rat240 - How much did the paint job cost you? I'm debating if it is worth trying (never painted 'large' auto body part before but open to the challenge) to get rattle can paint and try it myself. I've painted rims once with good results (strip, sand, prime, paint, coat), just a little overzealous with thick coats b/c I was short on time. I can afford to take my time on the spoiler and have some excess supply I can reuse. However, if getting it done professional is reasonable (~ $100), I may just pony up for it. Btw, do you think the mounting bolts is strong enough to hold the spoiler through a car wash (flame shield on :p - you are welcome to wash my car in the heart of winter. IMO, there are garage queens and there are work horses, Mz5 is a workhorse.)
http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

@ phunky - they ship out of TX! This is calling for you.

@ Kojack I would say this is not as long as the VIP spoiler, which was my first preference. However, the VIP REQUIRES the factory spoiler to mount (I asked b/c my sport does not have the factory spoiler and they said no go) whereas this does not. From what I can see from pics, it looks like this spoiler is made to accommodate both with and without the OEM spoiler. If lacking the OEM spoiler you get a small gap, which I dig.

Back