Post pics of your Mazda5

I would love to see a 5 with the new Mazdaspeed 3 wheels
Hector my friend, you just need to ask me lol.

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Very OEM +. I like it!

That's a modded car my wife would love to drive. She won't drive mine. ;)

Thanks! I finally measured out my 235/45-17 tire setup yesterday and I think it'll just BARELY fit under the front fenders without rolling...

Here's a few pics of what the 5 looks like now...a more aggressive look and and much better handling since we bought her a month ago.

I'm quite happy to have a car that has at least few mods available and acceptable to install. Our Odyssey only got "plus 2" rims/tires since I used the stock rims for winters and it wasn't worth doing much more than that.

Here's the mods list so far.
35% Tint
H&R M5 springs
SPC rear upper camber arms
Fiamm low freeway blaster horn
LED dome/map/trunk/license lights
Urethane front lip
Mazda OEM Digifit floor liners and clips
Mugen type window vents
stubby antenna

HIDs and Rims/Tires ordered (backordered)
Spin-on oil filter conversion waiting for first oil change

nz1vfa.jpg

o20ds.jpg

Which lip?

Xcess Motorsports off eBay...I can't honestly recommend them since it was 1/2" short on each side, only came with 4 screws and my body shop had to use a heat gun to stretch it to fit.

In the end though, it finally fits, was very inexpensive, gives the look I wanted and best of all doesn't scrape the huge speed bumps/humps in town.

Xcess Motorsports off eBay...I can't honestly recommend them since it was 1/2" short on each side, only came with 4 screws and my body shop had to use a heat gun to stretch it to fit.

In the end though, it finally fits, was very inexpensive, gives the look I wanted and best of all doesn't scrape the huge speed bumps/humps in town.

Thanks! I'll look into it. Not so sure about the heat gun stretch part... maybe I'll go with a Home Depot Racing lip. :D

turbohatch please post a front bumper only shot

WP_002435copy.jpg

WP_002439.jpg

i needz rimz and time to install my oem side skirts and ebay wing

traded in a white 08 sport (34k miles) and got a white 2010 gt (21k miles)...this is all for the wife since she just wanted a sunroof. Didnt exactly want white but its what came available and what was cheap

....yeah...im a dork..but now to get the new one tinted...makes a big difference in the summer

IMG_20120607_121536.jpg

IMG_20120607_121917.jpg

The new shoes finally came in...
Sorry for the crappy phone pics, I just finished installing them after work.

18x8x48 offset

15d5sih.jpg

20igyvk.jpg

Back