What have you done to your MS3 today?

ive got a radiator that has been sitting in my apt for the better part of 6 months......

now i need to go over my suspension, best case scenario, i need to get a bunch of new bushings

worst case....idk

ummmmmmm

Shipping Method:

Free Shipping (7 Day Ground)

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Price Grand Total
AP3-MAZ-002-UP Mazda Accessport V3 Upgrade 1 $650.00 $650.00

Subtotal: $650.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping Cost: $0.00
Grand Total: $650.00

i have the original V2

a 4th gear log has 30 lines at best

tuning sucks with it

and i can sell my DH and triple gauge pod now

Let it sit home while I drove the Ram to work. Fed the Ram $78 in gas.
thats not doing anything to it, if you are into details mister.
I drove past the Mazda place that has my car captive. I dont like other men's hands on her at all. and i am stressed out major. i have made an error. too late to stop enertia.
In Mike T style i did replace my rear rotors and pads and refurbish the calipers on the sportWagen. next work on poor old subaru whos ailing a plenty and next week if i am not in debtors prison put the EBC greens on the front end of the wagon. used Powerslot setup in rear. already bedded and very effective.

Took the car to fiance's parent's house tonight, was sorta twitchy and heard a hollow, disconcerting sound going over some of the larger risen stress cracks on 81. Wondered a little on me too. Not what I want to deal with when I'm preparing to start tuning with E85. It's already a handful with 320whp or so... or... whatever I'm at right now.

Around here diesel has FINALLY come down from being highest amongst the fuels. I was paying as much or more per gallon than i was for the speed. Now its dropped to near low-grade prices

Of course....im lucky enough to have a ~45mpg motorcycle at my disposal, and the wife drives a hyundai accent that she gets about 33mpg in (mixed), so the guzzling ram only gets used during camping and truck needs, and the speed stays parked as much as possible as well. Im only getting 21 in that car

The new truck gets about 11mpg towing, at around 21,000lbs combined. My old '10 hemi 1500 was getting 10mpg at about 10,000lbs combined......so im happy with that.

Also did an oil change in the speed this past weekend. Noticed during a lookaround that the foam bump stops in the rear shocks are apart and dont hold the plastic covers anymore. Dont know if im going to do anything about that since talk of a replacement vehicle is coming up again. Ive been checking out the elantra gt

top hats collapsed

bumper came out on the passengers side

wheel well torn up pretty bad

ordered new tophats

i need this like a hole in the head right now

Technically over the past week or so but got some new summer rubber (trying out Sumitomo's, cheap but had real good reviews and my buddy loves his, anyone here have thoughts on them?), new wiper blades, rain-xed the windshield, installed LED light for the trunk (already had map and dome lights) and ticked over 50,000 miles!

Back