What have you done to your MS3 today?

got you beat, old fart.... 56 here.
You sure do gramps ! Looks like i owe you a beer !
Well done indeed. making it sooo far along the road of life and stuff
And by the way, thanks for your efforts here . I appreciate this opportunity to be a part of a community who dig their Mazdas .
And learn from the kids .

God help me if I have daughters

Ill be an expert marksman within 6 months with a 12 gauge
LOL thats the first thing i thought when the doctors said "its a girl "
Theres a subtle method you might want to jot down for when the daughters have boys a calling.

You gotta have a porch and you gotta have a shotgun. So you are partially right already. But you dont make a fuss when the boy shows. but make sure he notices the shotgun before he leaves and give him a firm handshake and clear look in the eye when you tell him what time to return her. In EXACTLY the same condition as she left .
That works pretty good.
I have no idea if they are hot. my daughters . Difficult for me to be impartial.

Supposed to thunderstorm tomorrow AM here. hope i dont have to postpone the tow in. My timeline is off kilter now.
I hope the car will be sorted mostly by september and the Watkins Glenn Historic Vintage weekend.

That is just an amazing event . I will be there regardless but i would prefer to take the Mazda of course. But , Domino and friends if you want to meet up early Sept for that event i am sure i will go. Or anyone who is in that part of NY.

I think it was two years ago at some WG event ( Rolex six hours? ) I parked next to a another Cosmic blue . took some pics of course When we got back to my car the other was gone but a i had a little kids hoodie hanging from my rear wiper.
That was kinda cool for some reason

Erin and I arent really sure we want kids once we're married. I have a 10-year old and I'm not sure I want to start over at almost 35. That being said... If we do, and its a girl... The universe will be laughing maniacally. Because I cant relate to girls. At all. And erin is convinced id melt abd shed be rhe biggest daddies girl on the planet.

Erin and I arent really sure we want kids once we're married. I have a 10-year old and I'm not sure I want to start over at almost 35. That being said... If we do, and its a girl... The universe will be laughing maniacally. Because I cant relate to girls. At all. And erin is convinced id melt abd shed be rhe biggest daddies girl on the planet.
good post . i understand.
But i suppose we better get the post back to its intended purpose. Was a fun break though .

I just put the car back on quick charge (not that it needs it ) while i wait to see if the tow truck can get here in time today.

Took the CP-e big FMIC piping , power steering unit out of back seat and the JMF racing intake ,gaskets fittings etc off front seat and set aside into one of my many storage bins in garage.
have agood weekend

Painted the valve cover... to further clean up the engine bay. Sorry for the huge pics. Uploaded from Facebook and it's re-sized there. :-\

1064645_10152048541604692_1212813709_o.jpg

1072108_10152048538409692_549335212_o.jpg

VC looks good Domino, I'm always a fan of wrinkle black! Mine needs to be stripped and repainted or coated. Over the last week... Intake manifold pulled, blast and clean valves, install, EGR delete, OCC, TMM, Safe-seals. Running the manifold thru the hot tank at the shop and painting and re-installing with JBR TIG's

Thanks! Honestly, after taking it off and painting it I'd recommend to anyone to go the same route. It's easy, cheap. Doesn't take a lot of prep time or money in materials. And you can always wash off dirt. My valve cover started corroding and had deep dirt marks imbedded that I could never remove.

Agreed! The paint always looks better than the unfinished aluminum that always eventually begins to corrode and look bad. Did VTCS delete and painting my IM before putting it back on. Truck blew a head gasket this morning on the way into work and popped the radiator so now gotta tow it home 40 miles and pull that all apart and access the damage... Never freaking ends with fixing my cars!

Back