What have you done to your MS3 today?

Bout to take her in for inspection tomorrow. this will mark the longest ive officially owned any vehicle, since ive never gotten any of my other ones re-registered

Does anyone think that the hypertech will cause any issue if the dmv hooks up to my obd2? I could reflash it back to stock i guess....but i really dont wanna

Beginning of a long term realationship ?
The Hypertech on my buds GTI is cool with inpsection but he is stage one and no bolt ons. the car got sure some get up and go though after install thats for sure

I just have ht and mscai, but my craftsman scantool tells me there are sensors pending (like they were still in closed loop after startup). So I don't know if that is because of the ht and if it might give me dmv problems

The other Murphy's law thing that would happen is that damn egr code will pop up on me while I'm in line. There is no rhyme or reason for that code to come on

Drove it to work. After leaving work, stopped by Costco for milk and Cheerios, drove it home. Man, this is excitin' stuff!

Bout to take her in for inspection tomorrow. this will mark the longest ive officially owned any vehicle, since ive never gotten any of my other ones re-registered

Does anyone think that the hypertech will cause any issue if the dmv hooks up to my obd2? I could reflash it back to stock i guess....but i really dont wanna

I had no issue passing IL smog OBD scan when i had my hypertech flashed. This will be the first year I'll have to smog since switching to the AP.

getting bummed out again. come so far and still so far to go.
but i love her.
Pushed out of the garage and washed with two buckets . Then i decided to buff her out with paint cleaner and then polish.
Smooth as a babys bottom. amazing that only the front of the hood has stone chips .
i remembered i also have a new windshield in the car !
Put the Braille on trickle. The JBR battery tray worked out pretty well even though the braille is tiny .
next week i find someone decent to tow her to dealer for ecm reboot and VVT warranty work. That should be fun ! well at least interesting.
ps refilled coolant 25 % hyper lube coolant additive.
all goes well (it wont ) oil will be changed with VVT repair, and then gasoline purged and refilled. Then tow home. Flush brake fluid and connect Cobb , fir it up and start trouble shooting. oh and i grilled a rack of baby backs. not a bad day

car has been running, sort of

cant use my AC, my trims go off the charts and i throw lean codes with it on too long. AFRs at idle are 16-18.....ugh

still need to tune for my meth, but im not going anywhere near the gas pedal in this heat. i need to install my radiator

car has been running, sort of

cant use my AC, my trims go off the charts and i throw lean codes with it on too long. AFRs at idle are 16-18.....ugh

still need to tune for my meth, but im not going anywhere near the gas pedal in this heat. i need to install my radiator
BE careful being this hot and having possible a system issue too. The most evil Enemy of boosted motors of all is named Lean Condition, sometimes he sends his minions , Lean codes . Grim reaper that one is. You might want to seek religion at this point before you ally yourself with the Devils Own. : )

Have you added or pulled any advance in the timing ?

I set up the towing for trip to Mazda and made appt.
Next will be to meet the Tech assigned to my car and start buying him gift cards , flowers , my daughters. Whatever it takes

Back