What have you done to your MS3 today?

tried to make it look like a genpu

no i just never took off the ducting when i put in the fmic months ago

It's all good. If the damn thing actually sells you'd understand why. But there hasn't been the slightest bit of interest in it, not even the typical craigslist scammers.

I thought the price was good, maybe not the time to sell a car?!

Worse case I keep it and go nuts with it, but the more I learn about this car the more I dislike it.

It's all good. If the damn thing actually sells you'd understand why. But there hasn't been the slightest bit of interest in it, not even the typical craigslist scammers.

I thought the price was good, maybe not the time to sell a car?!

Worse case I keep it and go nuts with it, but the more I learn about this car the more I dislike it.

I feel the same a lot of the time. If I didn't love the car so much I'd have been rid of it.

I'm all set with the gun and if the USA does go down, then I'll consider that job security.

You guys think 14.5 is a good price, I thought it was enough under BB that it would move along quick.

Any other suggestions to help with my sale?

I worry that it will have a reputation as being beat on, even though it may not be true.
The car is for a niche market. it really doesnt fit well into any category excepting as a fast five door import turbo wagon.
there is a 2008 up here on a dealers lot with forty K+ for 21,900 for perspective. Van Bortel Ford Fairport ny 14450
i will never sell my car. never.
but i wish you luck sir
ps my only suggestion is to attempt to sell as stock even though i know your mods are as said. tasteful.

my only suggestion is to attempt to sell as stock even though i know your mods are as said. tasteful.

this. most people want to buy a stock vehicle. probably best to bring it as close to stock as you can.

otherwise just talk about the car is the most positive light you can. i wouldn't use the word "unload" when trying to sell a car! and the cons you list are unnecessary. potential buyers can figure those things out if they want to. for the sake of integrity, i'd only mention a con if there is something specifically wrong/missing/broken or in need of maintenance.

Noticed a puddle of oil on my garage floor under my left rear, this was the cause:
photo1de.jpg

Yeah I've heard that! Guess I get to move the MS3 suspension up the priority list now.

Not today but yesterday, cleaned the rims to get rid of the brake dust and then put on red muteki closed lugs. I lost my key to my locking lugs so i had to get those bad boys off.

Mine are ...somewhere. I ******* hate that locking lug bulls***. I've been looking at Muteki's for a while now. Had them on my SSR's...

k2mkoz.jpg

They were perfect.

Back