What have you done to your MS3 today?

just got the recall letter today. it says the problem may exist in certain 08-09 MZ3 and MS3 models. "...the ground terminal of the windshield wiper motor may have been inadvertently bent during assembly. if this condition exists, then over time the electrical resistance of the motor circuit may increase up to a point which would result in an inoperative wiper motor."

I just sent in my reimbursement form for the $350 total it's cost me to fix my wiper issue

yes i was kinda kiddin' it must be an awesome front mount intercooler. Or fog lights. maybe its the fog lights. hehe!

oh i found the problem, not an easy solution tho. used a smoke machine

IMG00434-20110702-1233.jpg

and the install of the other crap

IMG00436-20110702-1356.jpg

parts to fix this

^^ I believe those are little air freshners, but i do like how oakland had the keen eye and noticed the grass, i lol'd

looks sharp! what are those red and black things in your a/c vents?

I was wondering the same thing.

Everything looks awesome (including the grass lol)!

I think I just added that triple gauge pod to my wish list. And I definitely need to clean and paint my brake calipers, it's such a PITA though :(

You wiper whiners are nuts.

I've never really had an issue with mine...

I do like to turn them "off" (the uppermost detent before the spring-loaded "Mist" function) when it isn't raining though as I've had a couple of unexpected wipes from things like bird s*** and overpass drips.

Do you guys that hate them so much use any sort of Rain-X-like products?

Back