What have you done to your MS3 today?

Mine are ...somewhere. I ******* hate that locking lug bulls***. I've been looking at Muteki's for a while now. Had them on my SSR's...

k2mkoz.jpg

They were perfect.

Yea those locking lugs suck, we took a socket just big enough to fit on them and beat it on with a hammer. They were actually easier then what i expected and we were able to break apart the socket and lug. No as far as the mutekis, they look great, just worried what inspection places will do to them when it comes time for that.

All you need is a 17mm socket to take them off. TELL THEM - take them off by hand!

I couldnt remember what size it was but that sounds right. I was definetly planning on talking to whoever went to take it and let them know to be very careful.mtbjunkie00, when did you delete the reso? As in like a week ago or so on.

mine are blown and i just rolled 30k yesterday hahaha

shocks lasting 75k is not something to scoff at either, seeing as how they should be changed out at 50k

That is a good point. It is the excuse I've been looking for to upgrade the whole suspension. :D

If I had the budget I'd probably go coilover. I like my Koni's, I don't love them. I feel they could provide a firmer ride without sacraficing ride quality. Maybe it's just the setup I have. Dunno. I wish I was only at 30k.

If I had the budget I'd probably go coilover. I like my Koni's, I don't love them. I feel they could provide a firmer ride without sacraficing ride quality. Maybe it's just the setup I have. Dunno. I wish I was only at 30k.

What springs do you have them paired with?

I'm running Yellows with s techs and love how firm it is. I have them set to about 3/4 firm in the front and 1/2 in the back. Its probably the best suspension setup I've had yet.

The drop wasn't low enough for me with anything else.

Hmm interesting. I can't complain with the mz3 s techs I have on. 1 finger of clearance in the front and a hair over 2 fingers in the rear with my big ass hands. I helped a friend put on his H&Rs and they didn't seem nearly as low.

ordered two more front tires. seems i had too much neg camber. saw cord inside yesterday. i will be forced to drive eclipse or civic. rats.
Maybe after i lower the coils in front i should consider a professional alignment in front, instead of oh that looks about good there! tighten her down.
But Man she could cut some corners at speed for a couple thousand miles and there was no fear washing at legalish speeds
I think i will get one of those tire heat gun things to find where the hot spots are and dial them out and run some DOT autocross pressures like 36-38s. and avoid the highway when it rains!
My youngest daughter is going on vacation tomorrow and leaving her brand new Honda CRZ with me.
Go ahead and hate! ? but i love the thing. if they bring an Si hybrid i will buy one i think. she is getting 42/ 54mpg and its loaded. no back seats
I cant wait to bring it up to THE other Forum. and Bisimoto has one at 500hp+ still with full hybrid function
i just thought you folks should know all this crap.
i never see whites up here dark cambria. that looks nice, wheels and tint work pretty good offset and smoked side tie it

Back