SCCA Racing at Thunderhill

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
We should have three Mazda 2s at Thunderhill racing in B-Spec on April 10-11th which should make for a great weekend of racing with the other makes. If someone wants to come on our and hang for the weekend you are more than welcome. It should be fun!

-Derrick

I'm planning to be a corner worker at the SCCA club race at Hallet track on the 11th. I don't know if any 2s will be there.

We should have three Mazda 2s at Thunderhill racing in B-Spec on April 10-11th which should make for a great weekend of racing with the other makes. If someone wants to come on our and hang for the weekend you are more than welcome. It should be fun!

-Derrick

Who knew there were three BS M2s on the west coast.(crazy)

Do the Canucks really count? lol

You could double at TH and probably podium - because you know at least one British car will break.

I thought is was all of the British cars will break with the possibility of 1 finishing.

Derrick

Heck I may try to borrow a spec miata too this weekend and triple dip!

Derrick

Heck I may try to borrow a spec miata too this weekend and triple dip!

Derrick

Overachiever. (couch)

I see four BS cars entered now, likely the only time outside of the Runoffs you get more cars than steps on the podium. (poke)

See you Friday.

We will see 4 cars at Portland too, one of the new guys with a Mazda 2 is supposed to make it up and Sbox was mentioning running their car there too.

-Derrick

Back