GB: Perrin Fuel Rails *Your choice of Color*

SpeedCircuit and Perrin have got together for a special batch of of their infamous fuel rail for the 3rd Gen. Protege. For those of you who don't know this is a direct swap for the OEM fuel rail.

These will be specially powder coated to the color of your choice by SpeedCircuit.

These fuel rails will cost $230 Coated and $215 non coated, shipped (lower 48 States)
We will need a minimum of 25 members to start the group buy.
We will also need $115 deposit for your order before the group buy can start. The deposits are non refundable unless the Group Buy is canceled.

If you have any questions you can PM me or Email me at HKSpeedCircuit@gmail.com

Last edited:
oh wow thats crazy. had no idea. you could always anodize it yourself or have it done. How many people will run that set up though. I'm sure the majority will be looking for a way to get better looks and the option to add a FPR (weather now or later). The rails are amazing with good looks and the internal size is quite a bit bigger. Plug and play too so even noobs cant miss with this. And if anyone ever decides to do a FULL fuel system with it, I have a few tricks I can let you in on.

Very true lol it’s just one more spot on the mod list! Don’t get me wrong tho, the color thing is cool if you just going to use it for that but I also think ppl should at least be aware that if they're using it for more than just looks what it will do and if you got it anodized its’ crazy expensive for just one piece but is an option I guess.

Bump it up! If you need just the lines, we will be able to do that also. If we get enough people for the GB.

but methonal injection, at least how i have usually seen it set up, is through an auxillery injectory somewhere on the intercooler pipe, not through the fuel rail.

hes talking about running methanol, like as fuel...i doubt any protege ever will do that, but its still a concern and good to get out there

anyways, bump for this thread, wont be getting one unfortunately, funds that i had are gone now

ooo man, I really want one of these, mainly just so I can get one while they are available, but since this looks like it will take a while, I should be in on this, once I start work again this summer, subbing for now, once it gets a little closer to deadline I will most likely go all in, just need some time for funds

Could you guys get a list going.

k well I mine as well put myself on the list because I will have the funds by the time this thing goes, and mine as well get one while I can so here it is. (I was thinking about adding other people to the list that said they were interested, but didn't want to have them on there if they decided against it, or backed out) except for the 2 I did put on, because they posted yesterday lol

1. SpeedAdiction20- uncoated for now, not sure yet
2. SCMP3
3. ricky

k well I mine as well put myself on the list because I will have the funds by the time this thing goes, and mine as well get one while I can so here it is. (I was thinking about adding other people to the list that said they were interested, but didn't want to have them on there if they decided against it, or backed out) except for the 2 I did put on, because they posted yesterday lol

1. SpeedAdiction20- uncoated for now, not sure yet
2. SCMP3
3. ricky
4.HKPRO5

Yea I didnt want to add anyone just incase they had changed their mind.

Will these work with a 505zoom IM? I would assume so cause the 505 uses stock mounting location for the injectors. I think??

Latest posts

Back