GB: Perrin Fuel Rails *Your choice of Color*

SpeedCircuit and Perrin have got together for a special batch of of their infamous fuel rail for the 3rd Gen. Protege. For those of you who don't know this is a direct swap for the OEM fuel rail.

These will be specially powder coated to the color of your choice by SpeedCircuit.

These fuel rails will cost $230 Coated and $215 non coated, shipped (lower 48 States)
We will need a minimum of 25 members to start the group buy.
We will also need $115 deposit for your order before the group buy can start. The deposits are non refundable unless the Group Buy is canceled.

If you have any questions you can PM me or Email me at HKSpeedCircuit@gmail.com

Last edited:
It is Aluminum. Its going to be powdercoated at the SpeedCircuit shop to reduce costs, and have your choice of color.

Last edited:
I love mine too, but just remember you will loose your pulsation damper. Its a great piece for a custom look. The stock rail will flow plenty for what our motor will ever be able to handle. But if you want to hook up a gauge, an aftermarket FPR, you will need this. The true benefit here is having something custom and aftermarket for your fuel system.

what noticeable difference will there be w/o your pulsation damper? not sure what it does (other them the obvious, its name. duh) just curious what driving difference will be felt.

I wont be in on this BUT other members might want to know if that includes a fuel line as well. Also you might want to see if you can get a option for those that want just the rail if it does come with the fuel line.

I don't know if you posted already but you might wanna post this at Torontoprotege club and clubmazdaquebec.com..just a thought..

what noticeable difference will there be w/o your pulsation damper? not sure what it does (other them the obvious, its name. duh) just curious what driving difference will be felt.

Even Shane can attest, without the damper it can be mistaken for knock. While idling, you will notice the pulsations of the pump and resonance of the fluid fluctuations. It sounds like a dull knocking. Its obviously less noticed while driving so don't be concerned. Just so you are aware and don't go chasing your tail thinking a bigger problem is at hand.

It is Aluminum. Its going to be powdercoated at the SpeedCircuit shop to reduce costs, and have your choice of color.

I know your trying to reduce costs but if people run methanol it will attack the aluminum and even ethanol can but not as severe which is why most fuel rails are anodized because the inside gets a coating of anodize that protects the aluminum where as the powder coating will only coat the outside.

Last edited:
I know your trying to reduce costs but if people run methanol it will attack the aluminum and even ethanol can but not as severe which is why most fuel rails are anodized because the inside get a coating of anodize that protects the aluminum where as the powder coating will only coat the outside.

oh wow thats crazy. had no idea. you could always anodize it yourself or have it done. How many people will run that set up though. I'm sure the majority will be looking for a way to get better looks and the option to add a FPR (weather now or later). The rails are amazing with good looks and the internal size is quite a bit bigger. Plug and play too so even noobs cant miss with this. And if anyone ever decides to do a FULL fuel system with it, I have a few tricks I can let you in on.

but methonal injection, at least how i have usually seen it set up, is through an auxillery injectory somewhere on the intercooler pipe, not through the fuel rail.

Latest posts

Back