GB: Perrin Fuel Rails *Your choice of Color*

SpeedCircuit and Perrin have got together for a special batch of of their infamous fuel rail for the 3rd Gen. Protege. For those of you who don't know this is a direct swap for the OEM fuel rail.

These will be specially powder coated to the color of your choice by SpeedCircuit.

These fuel rails will cost $230 Coated and $215 non coated, shipped (lower 48 States)
We will need a minimum of 25 members to start the group buy.
We will also need $115 deposit for your order before the group buy can start. The deposits are non refundable unless the Group Buy is canceled.

If you have any questions you can PM me or Email me at HKSpeedCircuit@gmail.com

Last edited:
Im still in.. this has been open for a year and a half now though so im not sure everyone on that list would be. Is the price still valid?

Do we know how many people are still in the GB? I'll need to crunch the numbers but thinking I might need to jump on this...

1. SpeedAdiction20- uncoated for now, not sure yet
2. ricky
3. HKPRO5
4. msp2003.5_nick
5. protegebuddy
6. Justanothermp5- Un-coated
7. br289165
8. CTt3P5 -red -tentative pendins some questions and further diagnosing
9. jbrewer4639 flat black
10. bwalt
11. Jaleik -red-
12. repthemazdas!----blue-----
13. FLIPOTTAWA
14. slipkornvayne-red
15. spicyprotevo
16. mazda3gboostin
17. bikingpro5
18. 719prottege (interested)
19. NocturnalSpeed
20. IggyPop
21. Cleverfrog
22. P5Zac
23. MP5stephen (un-coated)

I'm in for the sake of this GB being over with. This item is polished from factory? Right? I'll check back soon to see when/if I need to send payment.

P.S. I'll be sure to check back frequently to see if those 2 more people are def in. I haven't sent you a deposit YET, due to the fact of saving you time if a refund is required(if this GB doesn't hold it's weight). I can pay in FULL once there is a confirmation.
-Thanks!:)

Last edited:
2. ricky
3. HKPRO5
4. msp2003.5_nick
5. protegebuddy
7. br289165
10. bwalt
11. Jaleik -red-
13. FLIPOTTAWA
14. slipkornvayne-red
15. spicyprotevo
16. mazda3gboostin
19. NocturnalSpeed
20. IggyPop
21. Cleverfrog
22. P5Zac

not to burst your bubble but you need more then 2..

justanother and myself have both found one elsewhere, plus iirc there are a few others on the list that no longer need one.

not to burst your bubble but you need more then 2..

justanother and myself have both found one elsewhere, plus iirc there are a few others on the list that no longer need one.
That's what I was concerned about so I don't want to commit to this GB until I know how many others I'll be waiting on.

I'm in

2. ricky
3. HKPRO5
4. msp2003.5_nick
5. protegebuddy
6. ricop5
7. br289165
10. bwalt
11. Jaleik -red-
13. FLIPOTTAWA
14. slipkornvayne-red
15. spicyprotevo
16. mazda3gboostin
19. NocturnalSpeed
20. IggyPop
21. Cleverfrog
22. P5Zac

Not sure if this helps anyone but I called Perrin not too too long ago when I was piecing together my setup and they did some searching out back and found some rails without hardware and were able to ship me one of those. It was a long process but got a shinny blue one.

Not sure if this helps anyone but I called Perrin not too too long ago when I was piecing together my setup and they did some searching out back and found some rails without hardware and were able to ship me one of those. It was a long process but got a shinny blue one.

IIRC those went for cheap on Ebay not too long ago, luckily the lines are not that difficult to find separate if you know what your looking for.

Latest posts

Back