boostedprotege's 03 DX

haven't update this in a lil bit.. well as you know my car was crashed for the 2nd time.. yay me!! lol but however i have made a few changes to the car.. i decided to keep the accolade front bumber and just have it re fiberglassed. i also re installed my MPI piggy back and am back up to 14psi with meth.. car feels lovely!! ohh how i hated drivin on stock msp ecu lol i also made myself a set of retrofit projectors that came out very nice.. if i do say so myself.. installed new radiator. ac condensor. slim fans. i'll post up pix of the projectors later on tonight.. and hopefully within the next month the car will be fully fixed and painted. can't wait!! but i'm lookin for new seats.. preferrebly black p5 or msp seat with the brackets... if any one knows of any let me know.. thanx guys!!

Rob

Check it out
IMG_20110704_160935.jpg

IMG_20110704_160942.jpg

IMG_20110704_160951.jpg

BRO THAT IS AWESOME IV NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! i think im selling my msp bumper....... :)

use the search for whatever it is your lookin.. info on whatever can be found on here.. start by clicking the forum tab at the top.. and scroll down and look at all the catagories.. and post a thread in the welcome area for what ever sub forum you are part of.. ex: mazdaspeed3.. good luck and welcome

its called accolade.. it use to be on bodykits.com but its no longer there. i tried lookin once before for it and nothin popped up.. i even have the original print out from when it was ordered lol

Back