Fs.. Boostedprotege rip sell!!

so just this past week (11/9/11) i totalled my car.. i was cut off by a chevy suburban. hit her car behind hit me and i hit the curb rolling my car.. thank god no one was hurt and everyone walked away fine.. so now i am sellin whats on the car and still in good shape.. all prices are SHIPPING INCLUDED to the lower 48 states.. soon will be making a complete part out of the car.. but for now here are a few parts i already have ready to go..

TAIL LIGHTS SOLD
12" slim fan from frozenboost.com SOLD
jonridinhi custom dual gauge cluster surround SOLD
AEM uego SOLD
AEM truboost SOLD
H4 HID bulbs 8000k $20 shipped
BLITZ FATT SOLD

MPI piggy back with turbo module and built in o2 clamp. Included extra injectors on hardpipe with bov flange.-$175shipped
3 Port vac block-SOLD
ObdII blutooth-SOLD
TWM SHORT SHIFTER-SOLD
TWM polyuretane bushings-$20shipped
skunk2 weighted shift knob-$20shipped
IMG_20111127_175803.jpg

ATP adjustable wastegate actuator for GT28. brand new never used- $40shipped
IMG_20111216_154728.jpg

Snowperformance stage 1 boostcooler methanol/water injection-$80shipped
comes with 1-175ml/min nozzle good up to 350whp. and all wires, led lights, resivoir, low coolant sensor, relay and pressure switch.. pump will need replacing new pump from snowperformance is $142.95 shipped.
IMG_20111216_154108.jpg

coilpacks and plug wires. about 6 months old-sold
IMG_20111216_154129.jpg

REAR WINDOW VISOR SOLD

Last edited:
yeah man i can't believe i pulled myself out and walked away from that i'm still in shock.. but all that matters is no one was hurt.

yeah man i can't believe i pulled myself out and walked away from that i'm still in shock.. but all that matters is no one was hurt.

Dude goto the doc and get checked out just incase you haven't already. It would suck to have back pains denied later on because you didnt goto the docs office. Glad to see your ok.

I got looked over n everything seems to be fine. I have very mild soreness her n there n couple small cuts up all iin all im ok.. if i start feelin outta whack tho ill def go and get checked again asap.. thanks guys

Last edited:
Damn dude that car has had some really bad luck. Glad to hear it sacrificed itself to save you. PM coming your way.

wow iv liked ur protege alot bro that really sucks! were u goin to get another one???? and yes glad everyone is ok and alive! sub for more parts!

Well i have a protege5. But idk if i wana build that or jusy go another route.. really wana go rwd or awd next. More parts to come. These r just some I've managed to get off now. Look at my build thread for list of parts. Pm if anything interest u..

Sorry to hear about your accident man glad your ok a car can be replaced. So did that lady that cut you off get hers id sue her ass on the grounds for being a dumb ****, the rest would be a bonus. But seriously glad your alright it.

Back