Fs.. Boostedprotege rip sell!!

so just this past week (11/9/11) i totalled my car.. i was cut off by a chevy suburban. hit her car behind hit me and i hit the curb rolling my car.. thank god no one was hurt and everyone walked away fine.. so now i am sellin whats on the car and still in good shape.. all prices are SHIPPING INCLUDED to the lower 48 states.. soon will be making a complete part out of the car.. but for now here are a few parts i already have ready to go..

TAIL LIGHTS SOLD
12" slim fan from frozenboost.com SOLD
jonridinhi custom dual gauge cluster surround SOLD
AEM uego SOLD
AEM truboost SOLD
H4 HID bulbs 8000k $20 shipped
BLITZ FATT SOLD

MPI piggy back with turbo module and built in o2 clamp. Included extra injectors on hardpipe with bov flange.-$175shipped
3 Port vac block-SOLD
ObdII blutooth-SOLD
TWM SHORT SHIFTER-SOLD
TWM polyuretane bushings-$20shipped
skunk2 weighted shift knob-$20shipped
IMG_20111127_175803.jpg

ATP adjustable wastegate actuator for GT28. brand new never used- $40shipped
IMG_20111216_154728.jpg

Snowperformance stage 1 boostcooler methanol/water injection-$80shipped
comes with 1-175ml/min nozzle good up to 350whp. and all wires, led lights, resivoir, low coolant sensor, relay and pressure switch.. pump will need replacing new pump from snowperformance is $142.95 shipped.
IMG_20111216_154108.jpg

coilpacks and plug wires. about 6 months old-sold
IMG_20111216_154129.jpg

REAR WINDOW VISOR SOLD

Last edited:
If you're willing to sell the shifter only, please pm me a price. I already have the bushings and of course a knob.

sooooooo whats the deal on the tails? I paid on the 13th, you said they were shipping the 16th. Haven't heard anything from you since or received them.

its pretty hacked up man lol trust me u woouldnt want it.. and everyone whos waitin on stuff. i gott everything boxed and ready to go with ups tomorrow. so expect a pm with tracking later in the day/evening.

i do have the dp its not such a great one but does the trick. you may have to shorten your midpipe on exhaust for it to fit.

hey guys justs a heads up. we are under a severe winter storm in my area. and its lookin pretty bad as of right now. i'm still gonna try and get all the stuff shipped out. but not to sure as they are already closing alot of places. aswell as UPS is not running.. hopefully this storm lets up a bit so i'm able to get this stuff out to all of you that have been patiently waiting.. thanx again guys. i will keep yawl updated

Looking for:
Tapped oil pan, oil/water lines, vacuum lines, vac. block, MP3/P5/MSP fender liners

What do you have? How much for it. I already say the vac block... just covering all of my bases.

bump!! this weekend only i'll let the turbo setup (turbo+external wastegate+manifold) for for five hundred shipped. this weekend only.

Back