boostedprotege's 03 DX

But aren't the radiators the same fitment since first gen? So if thst is that same wudnt the support b? Eh oh well looks like a body supply shop it is

I seriously doubt that the body support structure (bumper mounting points, headlight mounting, etc is the same. That just doesn't seem possible to me. Even if the radiator is common, none of the other stuff is.

true but nothin a lil drill bit cant fix lol anyways i'll just get a new one and i'm really leanin towards purchasing a bc2 bumper instead of fixing this one.. i think itll go well with the rest of my body

i like it all the other ones i was lookin at seem to much.. the bc2 will match my body lines and not b AS loud

i am open to suggestions

Well want somethin that'll still flow with the evo5 skirts n rear bumper. I hate the evo5 front tho way over the top. But I don't wana do stock.. so please thw me suggestions or link me to some

If you cant go stock protege with accessory lip or an msp bumper then my only suggestion is the BC2 front bumper, I dont know of any others that I like that arent stupid expensive and rare

Its not that I can't I just don't want stock. I just had the 03.5 front end on 3 months ago.. the bc2 is what I was first leanin towards but I never seen the fuzion one on a protege n it looks close to the stock es fronts. But it will also match the rest of the body lines.

I like the bumper all the way down to to the built in lip area, those lines are boxy and tacky, just something I dont like, and I think the reason why no one else has one is obvious, at least thats my opinion and I have very picky taste is car styling

Back