boostedprotege's 03 DX

lil update!!!1! so as you all know i put the mpi back on with meth... well jist to shate a lil info with you guys about the car and if your boosting.. the stock fs-de injectors will work and are good up to only about 13psi on a gt2860rs turbo.... that's pretty much maxing the injectors out they can't supply any more fuel.. so jist a lil info for u guys rwantin to run more boost and was curious about how far the stock injectors hold up... so anyways i'm lookin for some bigger injectors if anyone knows of some point me that way i'd prefer some 540cc's or somethin even close

badges now match the rims GUNMETAL babi!! haha

DSCN1373.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1377.jpg

DSCN1379.jpg

lil meet up yesterday it was hot as ****!!!! lol

RSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

DSCN1342.jpg

DSCN1352.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

Last edited:
nice!! almost looks like mine cept mine bumps out on the center n not in....

naw mine dont say nothing on it anywhere

hahah naw man i'm THE ONLY mazda enthusiast in alamo lol i've tried to get some ppl to come out but not their thang...

those pics r takin with some buddies of mine in el paso texas.. its lik 45mins aways from here
Meet_0935.jpg

yeah i know last few times i was there i didn't see not one mazda anywhere well i did but not anyone thats actually into cars if you know what i mean

yeah i know what you mean.. i have seen p5 with a few things and a ms3 with a few things to but that's about it. mustangs are the only thing i see modded around here, unfortunately.

hahah naw man i'm THE ONLY mazda enthusiast in alamo lol i've tried to get some ppl to come out but not their thang...

those pics r takin with some buddies of mine in el paso texas.. its lik 45mins aways from here
Meet_0935.jpg

Haha Nice pic.. now Sell me your damn Rear Visor.. I want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back