You know you are driving a MS6 when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
my accord made about 87 whp. this is way way different.

when a regular v6 mazda6 owner claims for sure their car makes more power. and then backs it up with a "fo sho".
that's just silly - a 1st gen or 2nd? (hand)

When you can park your 8 for the winter and still look forward to driving the "family" car, cuz now you have no doubts about wether or not you can beat that guy in a civic with a fart can reving his engine next to you at the stoplight!

...when the first corner out the gate the autocross driving instructor takes your car through 9 cones and summarizes it as an overpowered, understeering nightmare.

yea... I would not want to take any version of the 6 through an auto-x course

the base 6i manual (1st gen) would be the closest candidate

...when two gangsters in a pickup truck see your car, read out loud 'Mazdaspeed6', then turn to each other and go 'what the hell is a Mazdaspeed6?' while you look in your rear view and smile...

yea... I would not want to take any version of the 6 through an auto-x course

the base 6i manual (1st gen) would be the closest candidate

The rear sway fixes a lot of that nasty understeer though. Otherwise you've got yourself one hell of a plow.

When your 2yr old 25K AWD turbocharged Mazda can out accelerate, out brake and out handle the brand new 40K underbraked, barge like Taurus SHO.

When your 2yr old 25K AWD turbocharged Mazda can out accelerate, out brake and out handle the brand new 40K underbraked, barge like Taurus SHO.

Until they get a tune and run mid-12's all day on your ass. In a way, that's almost the next generation of what our cars started.

Saw a sexy white speed 6 on the way to skool this morning. First one on the road (see a couple at school in the parking lot all the time) that I have seen in over 2 months. Anyway he passed me without a glance :(. Everything looked stock but the exhaust seemed a bit louder than normal so maybe he had a midpipe or downpipe.

when u call a tow truck company requesting a flat bed and tell them its because u have a mazdaspeed6 and they stilll show up with regular tow truck. then the guy ask me. u sure u have awd...

That happened to me too, he even tried looking underneath the car to make sure.

When you're too distracted to drive right.. cuz the shadow from your bouncy ass antenna keeps bothering you while driving.. Who came up with that?? And how come the shorty is $30. Shouldn't it be less??

When you're too distracted to drive right.. cuz the shadow from your bouncy ass antenna keeps bothering you while driving.. Who came up with that?? And how come the shorty is $30. Shouldn't it be less??

Go to a dealer, the CX-7 can be picked up for $15.

When a Mazdaspeed3 caravan pulls up next to you honks and gives you the thumbs up and you give them a wtf face and get off the next exit....asshole

yea 8 ms3's.....shoulda surrounded him and not let him get off

That would have been a huge dick move, but funny.

I find a lot of the ones I see in MI are driven by middle aged men, and are bone stock. I don't see many modified MS6's at all.

That would have been a huge dick move, but funny.

we did that to an early 90s porsche that thought he was badass. after 3 of us walked him he wouldnt get off our ass so we all surrounded him for about 3miles. i think we got down to 25 mph on the highway lol

walkie talkies FTW

we did that to an early 90s porsche that thought he was badass. after 3 of us walked him he wouldnt get off our ass so we all surrounded him for about 3miles. i think we got down to 25 mph on the highway lol

walkie talkies FTW

Was this on the way to EECMM?

I've definitely 'cock-blocked' someone on the road with friends, via cell phone or 2-way radio. The expressions can be priceless. Even more fun when they try to be tough, but don't realize you've got 5 people in your car, as well as 8-10 others between the cars. Mass outnumbering FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back