You know you are driving a MS6 when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysleeper6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6
...even the MS3 guys don't realize you aren't driving a regular 6.

I revel in my sleeper status, but sometimes it gets ridiculous. Anyone else?

Yeah I like being sleeper too but I rarely get looks from other mazda owners even with blacked out emblem / exhaust. Keeps me out of trouble though so I guess its good.

Springs and new rims would probably get me more attention but im all go no show :(.

How do you know that they don't know that you are driving a MS6?

You know you have a MS6 when you take ur car in for an oil change, go outside for a cigarette and as ur smoking u watch the Mazda Tech guy pull out and stall ur car right infront of u and then Redline to get out of first.

When some clown on the freeway runs up your tail, and you leave him sitting in the dust.

you kno youre driving an ms6 when you have to explain to people " well its kind of like an evo or sti but in mazda 6 form " haha

We had one of these threads in the audizine B5 S4 forums. Be thankfull that 9/10 of your posts, don't involve "when X breaks" "when X is the newest part on the car and isn't even a mod" "when there are exactly X things constantly broken" "when you have no money left" "when you have nightmares about the turbo lady"

We had one of these threads in the audizine B5 S4 forums. Be thankfull that 9/10 of your posts, don't involve "when X breaks" "when X is the newest part on the car and isn't even a mod" "when there are exactly X things constantly broken" "when you have no money left" "when you have nightmares about the turbo lady"

yea but even with all those quotes, its still sooo worth it, isnt it?

When you drive am audi but post on a mazda forum because you still wish you had one.

but seriously, people tell me they like my mazda 6.

one integra ricer asked me to race, then asked me if i had the v6 or the 4 banger.
me: whats the difference?
ricer: im faster then both
(idhitit)

When you drive am audi but post on a mazda forum because you still wish you had one.

but seriously, people tell me they like my mazda 6.

one integra ricer asked me to race, then asked me if i had the v6 or the 4 banger.
me: whats the difference?
ricer: im faster then both
(idhitit)

I won't lie.. I've found myself looking on ebhey for a MS6 a couple of times, they were about 6K more expensive just 1 year ago when I found my S4.

yea but even with all those quotes, its still sooo worth it, isnt it?
omg yes, and I don't even have a fast one, just a 6speed (hehe) stage II+

...when you take exit ramps at 60+mph and your passenger is like "WTF stock suspension?!?!" while holding for dear life.

...when you get piss because you have reach 5500 rpms and the car goes into lame mode.

...when you tell people your car has a thong.

...when you wish you still had your AP to get rid of lame mode.

hah, i love the look my dad first gave me when i kinda slid out the rear end while taking him for a rip while leaning on the gas :) . He yelled at me to slow down but at the same time started to giggle at seeing what a 4 dr family hauler could do around corners.
He would s*** his pants if he found out what the car really could do.

thong is the rear bumper correct? then are the exhaust rings like celulite dimples?

hah, i love the look my dad first gave me when i kinda slid out the rear end while taking him for a rip while leaning on the gas :) . He yelled at me to slow down but at the same time started to giggle at seeing what a 4 dr family hauler could do around corners.
He would s*** his pants if he found out what the car really could do.

thong is the rear bumper correct? then are the exhaust rings like celulite dimples?

Now you are ruining it for me ;). I consider them piercings.

When some clown on the freeway runs up your tail, and you leave him sitting in the dust.

Last night, I'm sitting at a red light...the moment it turned green the guy behind me started honking. I had started rolling, so I let it go nice and slow for a couple seconds, and then got into it, and it was very nice watching the headlights recede into the distance. :D

I really like the sleeper status...no one knows what the car is capable of unless they recognize it, and it blends into the world of plain old sedans quite nicely. But, I'm a quiet, subtle type of person, so all go-no show fits me well.

you know you drive an MS6 when you tell ppl that you want to run them from a dig and say "dont worry, its just a FWD mazda 6."

...when annoying family members are riding with you and you downshift and put the pedal thru the floor and they shut up because they cant breathe =)

When you have to tell people to go to Wikipedia and look up Mazdaspeed 6 instead of explaining everything to them.

I get the questions all the time. Especially since I debadged it and replaced the grill. If I could get the Mazda emblem off the trunk, I don't think 90% of the people would know what it is.

When you have to tell people to go to Wikipedia and look up Mazdaspeed 6 instead of explaining everything to them.
Too hard to explain? "It's a factory AWD turbo 4-cyl Mazda6 with upgraded suspension and 18" wheels."

The other visual differences are nothing to write home about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back