xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

Right now, since money is tight, I'm not looking for the spoiler. I appreciate the help though. I am looking for the 03.5 rear lip for sure like RIGHT NOW though. I know I guy that was going to sell me his but he doesn't have a box to ship it to me in, any ideas????

On a side note, got my yellow p5 side skirts yesterday and shipped out my bc-2 side skirts today for only 17 bucks! what a deal. Now I need to find out how to mount the skirts to the car. =/

This site sells the dg lip which many msp owners use, i love the company that carries it too. great shipping times and great customer service:

Front lip:
http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/price/Mazda/Protege/DG_Motorsports/Body/Front_Lip_Spoilers/part/

Side skirts!
Sides001.jpg

Sides006.jpg

Sides003.jpg

Lookin good! Now ya need a bumper that sits level with the rest.

very nice.. I get my car back tomorrow woo hoo . cant wait to see it all together tonight with the clear coat on !!

Fyi there are only 3 brand new 03.5msp lips left through mazda. They are only about $150 new. It's getting one that will be a problem if you wait much longer. I only know because I was hit the other day and needed a lip. Once I found out there were only that many left I ordered one.

Pro5x2...
what do you mean a bumper that sits level?

Wicked Protege...
awesome man, if I don't see pics on here tomorrow I'ma be pissed. haha.

slo03.5msp...
150? wtf! Ken from pg told me 250 plus shipping. That really sucks man, I got the 150 but idk with shipping....

haha wicked is just sharing on my thread. lol.

That is a nice color man, I can't wait to see the whole car together in one color!

haha wicked is just sharing on my thread. lol.

That is a nice color man, I can't wait to see the whole car together in one color!

some tease pix

another update. This damn rain has made it hard so hard to finish the car. But it still looks like i will have it complete tomorrow or sun the latest .
DSC04019.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04021.jpg

DSC04022.jpg

Fyi there are only 3 brand new 03.5msp lips left through mazda. They are only about $150 new. It's getting one that will be a problem if you wait much longer. I only know because I was hit the other day and needed a lip. Once I found out there were only that many left I ordered one.

I know that the tape rework kit for that lip is no longer stocked in the states, but I hadn't heard they were discontinuing the MSP lip. Just curious, was it a dealer in your area that told you that?

I work at the dealer! There are 2 at canadian dealerships and one left our distribution center in olive branch minn. Yeah $150 and that's making money cost is only $130. If you need one better get it while you can.

Side skirts!
Sides001.jpg

[

Thats my car is looking right now, I only paid a total of 104.32cnd for the swap, due to a tour bus side swiping my bus. Gotta love insurance and already having a mp5 bumper from the body shop that is with the Mazda dearler.

Are you thinking about a set of fogs? Because the flog light Deletes are about 40bucks for the dealer and come as a set

Guys, I really need to find a 03.5 rear lip.

Help me out? I'd greatly appreciate it.

idc if its used or new, preferably used but in good condition.
let me know!

ok here are the almost 100% car

The only things not complete or that need to be fixed are:
Foglights installed
dg lip repainted and installed * got scratched * he didnt want anything that wasnt perfect to be put on so next few days and it will be on
Hids light up when on high beam not low beam , someone crossed a wire
and final badge needs to be put on . thats it. System will go back in tonight or early tomorrow morning
here are some pix
DSC04081.jpg

DSC04083.jpg

DSC04084.jpg

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04088.jpg

DSC04089.jpg

DSC04091.jpg

DSC04093.jpg

DSC04090.jpg

DSC04094.jpg

Back