MP3Night Turbo Build

Thanks for checking up on the MP3! Its running good...A/C compressor just went out sadly though, but its cold right now so I should be good for a little while. I'm about to order one to fix it by next month at the latest. Its causing my belt to slip and make that god awful noise.

Yeah, the weather the last couple weeks been pretty chilli so thats good, but sucks for your wallet. Hope you get everything worked out soon.

Hows the boost feeling? Is it what you were expecting? Coming from a NA I never realized how much of a pain in the ass a turbo'd car could be, but it feels good as hell when it actually kicks in lol.

Yeah I would rather spend the money on some other part for sure lol, I'm lucky I know how to do it myself and save some money there.

Haha its awesome! I love how its night and day with NA and turbo. Its better then I thought it was going to be, I've been boosting around town a lot being thats it cold lol.

OMG I HAVE JUST READ THROUGH ALL 20 pages in two hours studdying everything. i have learned more in this thread than in my semester long automotive class. hahaha i love the car, you must love the boost and i am starting my build slowly. costly one might add.!!! :)

Thanks guys!!! This summer I'm going to forge my engine and I'll be posting up pictures and everything.

Alright here it is! Can't wait to get started. First part of july assembly will begin, I'll be updating with pictures as the parts come in.
Complet Engine Gasket Kit
Forged Pistons 9:1 Wiseco Pistons
Piston Rings - with Pistons
Wrist Pin - with Pistons
Forged Rods - K1
Main Bearings - ACL
Rod Bearings - ACL
Bearing Shims ACL
Head Bolts - ARP
Main Bolts - ARP
Oil Sprayer - OEM
Valve Seals
Oil Pump - OEM
Assembly Lube
Black Sealant
Grey Sealant

What size bore you going with?

Stock bore

So my car is down :( I was driving on the hwy and I hear this clank and then my oil pressure drops, the car starts to over heat and I can hear the piston slapping around inside the block...Ugh

so this rebuild is going to happen sooner

Last edited:
This is how my build started. same way my engine went. ha and good luck/ take your time on the build tho!!!. GOOD LUCK

Well I have most of the forge parts and bought another engine so I could have it running that following week. I've got close to half the list, things should pick up soon. She's running perfect right now though :)

Back