MP3Night Turbo Build

My cars idling like ass now, may have jinxed myself. Almost drove it off the top of a parking garage to see if hitting the ground would fix it, but nah lol

^^Lol did you try putting that temp thing in the cold side of your piping? Maybe try cleaning your egr?
I'm still not really sure what this whole idling thing is...the more parts I put on it keeps getting better and in my case the more I drive it it gets better. (Maybe it thinks I've neglected it) haha

Looks right...Right?
CIMG0570.jpg

New treat on the car...Love putting things on that are easy
This is just going to be my build thread from now on, being that my car is already turbo charged lol. Whats the point in making another build thread.
CIMG0571.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely looks off just a blonde **** hair.....(bolt)

I just read this whole thread and i like seeing progress from start to finish for sure

Yeah I changed it a little more. Running good, but there must be a belt or something rubbing because there is a loud squealing noise coming from the belts

Yeah I changed it a little more. Running good, but there must be a belt or something rubbing because there is a loud squealing noise coming from the belts

its just a loose belt most likely. check your ps/ac and your alternator belts.

Last edited:
I love my car:)
Fixed the idle problem and no boiling coolant(cabpatch)

Last edited:
DAMNNNN! that hoe looks cleannn. (2thumbs)
I know right! its like Christmas lol
subbin! looking good! great job with everything so far!
where'd you score the Perrin fuel rail? they don't make them anymore right?
Nope not anymore, I snaged it off of blkonblkMSP from here on the forum
so what was the problem with your cars idle?
It must have had to do with my Tensioner, Tensioner*spring,*Idler, and timing because as soon as I changed all that now it runs fine *

Last edited:
only at idle it would have problems
Edit: The boiling coolant also stopped after changing the water pump and the timing was pretty bad when I opened it all up so that was probably one of the causes I'm guessing. Capping all the vac leaks helped out too

Last edited:
DAMNNNN! that hoe looks cleannn. (2thumbs)

+1, i picked one of those up because my coolant was bubbling too. cured it and it looks super clean. thats interesting doing the timing stuff fixed your idle problem.. i have the same issues with my idle that you were having.

car is coming along great, fuel rail looks awesome.

yup, my idle isn't doing well either, and i can hear rattling near the tensioner and spring; i'm sure mine has something to do with the timing belt too.

where did you get all the stuff to do your timing, timing Belt, idler pulley, tensioner pulley, and idler spring?

Back