Who's got the most miles on their Mazda3?

I think it's pretty sweet that most of us Mazda owners put so many miles on our cars. It just goes to show the types of people that buy them. We like to go out and drive, not to mention all the places that these little cars go.

Mines less than a month old still (3 weeks) and I'm about to hit 600 miles I think it is. It had 45 miles when we left the lot. I drive 5 miles to work (so 10 a day), so 185 miles so far from just work. Doing the math shows I'm doing 370 miles of exemperous driving so far. "Just going for a drive honey, need anything?" is my new favorite phrase.

Mines less than a month old still (3 weeks) and I'm about to hit 600 miles I think it is. It had 45 miles when we left the lot. I drive 5 miles to work (so 10 a day), so 185 miles so far from just work. Doing the math shows I'm doing 370 miles of exemperous driving so far. "Just going for a drive honey, need anything?" is my new favorite phrase.
I drive 350 miles within a week! I'm glad I got this car. I was driving a gas hog Mustang with those miles, and even then sometimes I have to drive out of town for work.

whimps. My 06 3 just passes 103,450 miles. Only repair has been a motor mount and 3 sets of tires!

I have 113,381 on my 2004 Mazda3Hatch.
Still runs fantastic, just need to redo my back shocks. 1 pair of pads and 1 pair of rotors so far. On Third set of tires

My wife has 123,000 on her 2004 Mazda6Wagon.
NO major issues just some body work from a deer she hit. Runs great. On Third set of tires

Yay commuting.... (bang)

Last edited:
2007 3 with 31,000 only needed new tires at 30k and a few oil changes.
Oh and a "sway bar"(?) in the back had come loose and it was making a horrible noice they tightened it up and my baby is as good as new.

Oh and my sunroof cracked about a week after I got her, they replaced it and I drove a RX-8 for a week and a half! (yippy)(hitit)

I just rolled over 995 on my 08.5...oh, it's the most miles, my bad.

Last edited:
i f****in went from 9500 to 15550 in 3 months crazeee miles it an 08 and i bought it in Nov. 2007 i still have 1600 to get back home so im lookin at like 17000 by the time i get home next week....

06 with 79,000 miles i am a phlybotomist for my family owned company so that requires me to drive ALOT every day to different nursing homes. I have had no major problems with my car! Well except for now the driver side window wont go down!!!!!

Bought my '04 Black Mica Hatchback in March of 2007 with 27,000 on it. It now is at 67,000! I drive over 100 miles a day/5 days a week, to work, plus weekend trips! I'll be passin' you 100k guys in no time! I love drivin' my 3!

Also have a '04 Black Oynx Mazda 6 (V6) with almost 80,000 miles on it. Bought it from the dealer with 7,000 miles on it in '05. With gas prices getting so high I needed something more economical and got the 3. The wife now drives the 6. Never had any problems whatsoever with eiether (the cars that is!(naughty)).

Last edited:
Update:

I'm about 50 miles away from turning 36,000 in my 2007 M3.

Goodbye warranty. *sniff, sniff* but it was just in time when last week it ended up back at the dealership for a new a/c system (which I had, had it in for twice and was told it was just fine), a new alternator and a new belt and tensioner.

Other than that, $12k worth of body work and glass repairs due to a tree falling on it (insurance covered), regular oil changes, a transmission fluid flush, a replacement wiper blade arm that started rusting this summer (covered by warranty) and a new set of tires it's been great.

Oh, and I hit a raccoon the other day and dented the front bumper cover ... another trip to the body shop is in my future.

I've had mine for just over 3 months now and it has about 1,825 or so.

wow.... i thought i put alot of mile on my car...
bought it with 32k in January and just rolled over 50k yesterday

105 000 km (60kmiles?) on my 05 gt 3 sets of tires, regular service, brakes, motor mount (wty)
3 crashes repaired and a new windshield my insurance company hates me.
only problem I have is the paint and carpet suck and my rims keep corroding around the center cap but for what i paid and all the fun it is to drive worth every penny
i've had an extra reminder this week as i'm stuck with a focus while mines getting a new front bumper for the 2nd time and man does the focus suck!! please note not one of the accidents has been my fault i suspect my 3 carries a curse anyone know of a good exorcist?

Back