Who's got the most miles on their Mazda3?

andrew.savage

:
2006 Mazda 3 5-Door
Let's see if anyone's over 100K yet?

I have an '06 hatch, Black Mica of course, with 30,072 on it. All from work and still loving every time i get in it.

With extortionate downtown parking prices, tuition costs and various other debts, I can't afford to drive all over creation like I want to...

...an '07 hatch with roughly 13.9k after 15 months.

I bought mine with the intent of at least 20-25k a year i hope it last's
she's got 102k right now

KrimSonViper
"My ride, my ride, she don't fake, steal, cheat or lie. My ride, my ride, and our relationship is classified."

Andre Nickatina??(yes)

KrimSonViper
"My ride, my ride, she don't fake, steal, cheat or lie. My ride, my ride, and our relationship is classified."

Andre Nickatina??(yes)

Hells YEAH! c'mon now, he's underground in the underground. i used to have all of his albums, but they all got magnetized along with 15 other albums that people stuck next to subs*sniff* i miss them all. his early stuff was the best compared to his new stuff, but he's still raw when he needs it \threadjack

Yeah, it sucks. I live in Lansing, MI, and work in Auburn Hills, MI. It's 85 miles one way. I get to work from home usually two days of the week, but usually have to go in on the second Sunday of each month for maintenance windows. I'm a network security guy (CSO and firewall admin).

The car has been amazing! It had two back-to-back CELs when it was new, both of which had no effect on me, other than spending some extra time at the dealer (I take it to the dealer for oil changes) those two times (both were known emissions control part problems). Since then, it hasn't had *any* problems, not even minor ones--not even rattles or squeaks. Actually, there was a glove box door buzz when it was new, but that fixed itself.

Having said that, just today my remote trunk release appears to have stopped working. I did have my MAF fail last fall, but I'm 95% sure that was caused by my sucking up a bunch of water through my cold air intake in a deep puddle. That intake is about to be replaced with a Simota short ram intake with heat shield. That little incident cost me $400 for the MAF and reprogramming of the ECU, plus another $100 in rental costs. Ouch.

mazda seems to have picked up their quality of cars lately after what a 2 decade long slump? from what i've seen on CAI, cant you just disconnect a piece and turn it into a short ram? just disconnect the elbow that points it down?

I don't think I can with the F2 cold air intake. Besides, the sexy carbon fiber/Kevlar heat shield on the Simota is sexy!

This Mazda3 has been, by far, the most reliable car I've ever owned, and it makes a fantastic commuter car, being practical, fuel efficient on the highway, and a lot of fun to drive. It's quick enough to be fun, has good steering feel and feedback, and handles better than anything else in its class. It's gorgeous, inside and out, too! I get regular compliments from total strangers about my car, at least when it's not covered in salt. :( Last year, I had a woman in a minivan race up to me on the expressway, honk her horn to get my attention, and mouth the words, "I like your car!" This behavior has been fairly typical in the 3.5 years I've had the car. I love this beauty!

yeah we do get alot of compliments, but the compliments i've been getting is "your car's cute"...then it just kinda kills it for me and i want to trade in for a hatch...lmfao

I can't say anyone's ever called my car cute, for which I'm grateful, and many of the compliments and stares have come from men, so hopefully that counts for something!

Back