Who's got the most miles on their Mazda3?

My first 07 Speed 3. I owned that for about 6 month and accumulated about 17,00 miles. Got a replacement 07 Speed 3 have had that bout 8 months with 7,000 miles(so low cause i bought a work car). So with the first I was on pace for about 32k a year not bad for a new car huh? Working construction blows on a new car. Especially a nice ass car like a Speed 3.

I can't say anyone's ever called my car cute, for which I'm grateful, and many of the compliments and stares have come from men, so hopefully that counts for something!

I've gotten the 'ol "your car is so cute." Which I can't understand because I have a black mica hatch with blacked out emblems. Don't really know what's cute about that, but it's only been from girls. Guys either love my car and think it is really unique looking or hate it because it's a "wagon." Whatever, I love my "wagon." (butthump)

hmm I had it since August of 07, with 200 miles in it (new right?) and now it has 9,500k and I live in maryland, and in march i will be going to school in Arlington... poor rubi *her name* but I will be using the metro now so i dont abuse her too much.

yeah we do get alot of compliments, but the compliments i've been getting is "your car's cute"...then it just kinda kills it for me and i want to trade in for a hatch...lmfao

Man every time I see that first gif on your sig, it makes me cringe. ouch!(cabpatch)

I can't say anyone's ever called my car cute, for which I'm grateful, and many of the compliments and stares have come from men, so hopefully that counts for something!

i had the pleasure of hearing "I didn't know you could drive vaginas"

I work at a carwash and I washed a red 3 2.0L (idk what year) and it had 123,xxx miles on it. I asked how it was holding up (it was very clean) and he had nothing bad to say. Just regular maintenance and it drove like a charm.

There is a guy on my forum that has about 90k now on his 04.

I am about ot his 60 onmy 04.

04 with about 82,000

The only thing that's happened besides a minor fender bender (to my knowledge, I bought it used a few months ago) is something with the axle is ******, whenever I turn the wheel all the way to the left it makes a clicking noise while accelerating. Checked with a dealer and an independent garage, both said it was something to do with a bearing (I don't really remember). Dealer said about 500 to fix, other place said about 350, and it's not an urgent repair. They said it'll get progressively worse but to get it fixed withing about 6 months. I looked around before buying it and I didn't find any other cases of this happening so I'm thinking it might have something to do with the crash the previous owner was in.

Other than that I just change the oil, put some gas in it, and go.

my 2005 has 68k on it i used to drive 1k+ a week then i started to not work as much lol i had 19k my first year i had my 3 my friends made me drive everywhere.

I'm gettin ready to hit 68k on my 06.. no problems at all, a few rattles in the center dash bezel( a lite smack an it goes away!) I bought the car when I got a job out of town , and have since switched to another job in another town so, its been steady 80 miles a day put on it...(drive2)
just got it's 4th set of tires though......

07 grand touring hatchback with 13800. I bought it back in late Feb of 07.

I bought my new 2008 3i-touring 16 days ago... so there's no way I can win this contest with 1028 miles on the car ;)

2007 Mazda 3 (brought home brand new in January 2007)

About to turn 30,000 miles.

Before that I had a 2006 Mazda 3 lease, which I managed to run up to 21,000 miles in 11 months.

I drive a lot.

Last edited:
You should check the Protg forum on another server where you will read a message from a Pro owner who has over 187,000 miles on his 2001 with no major repairs. Now that is a good car. I don't drive as much, have 34K on a 2001 Pro.

I'm up to 82k on my '04s.
Replaced intake manifold ($440), purge solenoid ($110), belt tensioner (warranty), PJB ($1200), rear brake pads and on my third set of tires (plus winters).

Back